2003 John Deere 250 II Skid Steer Loader Skidsteer NR
2003 JOHN DEERE 250 Series II Skid Steer,Â with ONLY 655 HOURS, Quick Attach,Â WORK READY!!!
John Deere isÂ the one of the worldâ€™s largest manufacturer and supplier of construction andÂ mining equipment.Â Through its distributor network, John Deere offers a state-of-the-art parts and service program to support the equipment.
This is a very clean and excellent running machine with very low hoursÂ - well worth your time to review the pictures and video or come to preview / test drive the machine.Â
* Manufacturer:Â Â JOHN DEERE
* Serial Number:Â Â T00250A917619
* Operating Weight:Â Approx. 6,250#
* Horsepower:Â 64 @ 2,400 RPM
* Bucket â€“Â 66 Worksite Pro Series Â
* John Deere Worksite Pro Series Quik-Tatch
* Rear Weight Kit with Quik-Tatch Weights
* Patented vertical-lift system
* Operators Manual and Service Records included
* Type:Â 3029T High Torque Turbocharged Diesel
* Flywheel horsepower:Â Gross 64.4
For more information on this product, see the manufacturer's website and specifications at:
John Deere Hydrostatic 4 Wheel Drive
2,100 lb. with additional counterweights
115 in hinge pin clears 9 ft truck sideboards
Â½ left on second sideâ€”will need to be replaced
Worksite Pro series manual â€œJohn Deere â€œQuick-Tatch
2 Lever controls, Loader function on Foot Controls
Deluxe Seat with adjustable armrests
3,100psi with auxiliary hydraulic package
Air Heat cold start, gauge package; Triple-Interlock System
Akuret 12-16.5 NHS Approximately 30% remaining
Primex Super Wall 12-16.5 NHS Approximately 40% remaining
Akuret 12-16.5 NHS Approximately 20% remaining
Galaxy 12-16.5 NHS Approximately 30% remaining
This is a a approx.Â 6,250 lb /Â 64 hp class machine.Â For sizing and comparison, this is in a similar class and weight size ranges as these other popular models: Bobcat S205, Case 420 (to 430), Caterpillar/CatÂ 236, Gehl 4640, 4840, Thomas 175, Case 1845C, etc.Â This is a stronger (hp) machine for its weight class than a lot of other brands.
* Please arrange preview and get directions by clicking "Ask seller a question" above.
* Pick-up must be completed within 14 days
* We work with several professional hauling companies that can provide quotes and hauling services.
Call our contact center free from anywhere in the world.
You can also click "Ask Seller A Question" with email inquiries.
Washington State residents and businesses will be charged 8.8% Sales Tax at the time of checkout.
* This item is located in Seattle, Washington - 98134
* Preview of this item is available Monday - Friday by appointment
* Click "Ask Seller A Question" link above to schedule a preview of this item or ask questions. Appointment required.
* Preview and Pickup Address: 3653 E. Marginal Way S., Seattle, WA 98134