Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
14" COLD SAW, Wilton Tiger 350 CNC 14"
14" COLD SAW, Wilton Tiger 350 CNC 14"
"BRAND NEW" WILTON TIGER 350 CNC VERTICAL COLD SAW
FOR: CUTTING FERROUS MATERIALS
- EXCLUSIVE CNC CONTROL SYSTEM
Controls & regulates saw head downfeed placement and
movement, part feed movement, number of pieces to be
cut, desired length of cut and vise activation. Miter
angle is set manually. Designed with the opertor in mind.
It is simple & practical to use. It allows the operator
to easily dialog with the machine through prompts telling
him what steps need to be taken. It also has a full
machine function diagnostic check on the control panel.
CNC CONTORL STANDARD FEATURES:
- Capability to hold up to 80 programs
- Control can hold up to 24 programs in sequence. The
programs can be utilized in a continuous sequence or
mixed. Sequence programs can also be set up to stop
between programs to allow for lot changes.
- System is designed to allow the operator to choose the
- Step program that allows the operaor to make a clean cut
- then stop the operation so the operator can check the
part. If the part is OK he pushes start. If a length
correction is rquired he can make the correction-repeat
the process - then start the machine.
- Simple program mode allows the operator to run the
machine in automatic cycle then stop without storing the
program in the machine. This enables the operator to use
the machine for one time part runs.
- Automatically programs itself for the number of strokes
required of the material feeder vise to cut the desired
- Control and programming panel comes standard with graphic
- Exclusive saw head placement allows the operator to set
the height of the saw head at the maximum height required
to make the necessary cut with the press of a button.
This is done for the start and end of cut. This advanced
design allows the saw head to travel only the distance
necessary to complete the cut.
- FAST, QUIET CUTTING OPERATION
- SAFETY ELECTRICAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Filter to avoid dissipation radio interference
- Control panel fitted inside a sealed enclosure which
provides protection against electric and
- Thermal overload protection with magnetic starter
- Transformer stepping down the voltage to 24 volts at
- Flashing indicator light when machine stops
- safety interlock on the electrical box cuts off all
- FOUR SPEEDS: 15/30/45/90 BLADE RPM
- BLADE POWERED WIRE CHIP BRUSH TO CLEAN THE BLADE
90 4-11/16" 3-15/16" 7"x3-15/16"
45 LEFT 4-5/16" 3-15/16" 4-15/16"x3-15/16"
60 LEFT 3-1/2" 3-1/8" 3-1/2"x3-15/16"
45 RIGHT 4-5/16" 3-15/16" 4-15/16"x3-15/16"
SPECIFICATIONS: MODEL: T350-2CNC MODEL: T350-4CNC
MOTOR 2.5 HP/3 HP 2.5 HP / 3 HP
BLADE SPEED (RPM) 15/30/45/90 15/30/45/90
BLADE SIZE (MM) 350 x 32 x 2.5 350 x 32 x 2.5
VISE OPENING MAX 7-7/16" 7-7/16"
- OPTIONAL VISE TO REDUCE REMENENT AT END OF MATERIAL FEED
- SET OF "COMB JAWS" FOR BUNDLE CUTTING (MAX 2-3/4"x2-3/4")
- LOADING TABLE K35 FOR "COMB JAWS"
- ADAPTER FOR MOUNTING UNLOADING TABLE
* 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS & 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON ELECTRICS *
* MONTHLY LEASE PACKAGES AVAILABLE *
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Wilton Machines
Call Kori at ext 7555
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal