This is a Harrison Engine Lathe in very good condition. Harrison Lathes are used by some of the world's top companies including Ford, Rolls Royce, Harley Davidson and many British Aerospace Companies.
The lathe came to us from one of our local county schools and was not in a production facility. It has been well maintained, has been powered, tested and is good to go.
This is a versatile well equipped lathe. This size machine is capable of running in production or a home shop environment.
* 230 Volt / 3 Phase / 8.8 Amp
* Swing over Cross Slide 8-1/4" / 210mm
* Distance Between Centers / 25" / 635mm
* Spindle Through 1.575" / 40mm
* Spindle Speeds 40-2500 RPM
* (52) Imperial Pitches / 2-56 TPI
* (18) Diametral Pitches / 8-56 DP
* (45) Metric Pitches / 0.2-14mm Pitch
* (18) Module Pitches / 0.3-3.5 MOD
* Tailstock Quill Dia / 1-21/32" / 42mm
* Tailstock Travel 4-3/8" / 110mm
* Cross Slide Travel 7-1/2" / 190mm
* Compound Travel 3-5/8" / 92mm
* Measurements 68" Length X 37" Width X 55" Height
* Weight 1565 Pounds / 710 kg
Any questions e-mail or call Brandon @ . Please include item number in all correspondence.
No charge for packing, skidding or loading. Local Pickup Welcomed and Encouraged at NO Extra Charge.
See other items in our e-Bay store.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!