Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
12" CENTERLESS GRINDER, Supertec STC-20-CII M
12" CENTERLESS GRINDER, Supertec STC-20-CII M
"NEW" SUPERTEC STC-20-CII CENTERLESS GRINDER
w/Single Axis Automatic Controlled Regulating Wheel
The CII model utilizes a Mitsubishi PLC menu-driven LCD touch screen
control that is easy operate, along with a servo motor for the regulating
wheel. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grind amount, rough grind
amount, fine grind amount, dwell times, and retracting clearance, then
press cycle start to complete the automatic grinding cycle.
- Both grinding & regulating wheel spindles are made of
NI-CR-MO alloy steel, which is normalized and carbonized
hardened and ground for longer life and better accuracy.
- Hydrostatic Babbitt bearings type spindle with a 3-point
support design, surrounded by a high pressure oil film,
eliminates metal-to-metal contact to provide heavy duty
grinding capability as well as high vibration damping performance.
- A pressure switch interlock prevents spindle start-up
until oil pressure is established.
- This pressure switch interlock also stops the spindle if
oil pressure fails for longer spindle life.
- The regulating wheel travels on double V ways are hand-scraped
and Turcite coated for precise and smooth movement to ensure
high accuracy and longer way life.
- Both grinding & regulating wheels equip with hydraulic dressing
unit. Dressing speed is infinitely variable. Various profile
dressing can be achieved with optional template.
- Hydraulic dressing unit for the regulating wheel can be rapidly
and precisely swiveled up to ±3° for grinding taper in infeed
grinding and for providing better contact between workpiece
and grinding wheel to achieve better surface roughness, roundness,
- All gears in the gearbox are made of Chrome-Molybdenum alloy
steel (SNCM-21), are hardened and precision-ground for smooth
- The hydraulic system is air cooled to maintain constant oil
temperature and separated from machine to eliminate vibration
- The optional servo driven variable speed regulating wheel
helps to achieve optimal surface speed for a better cutting
capability and a superior surface finish.
- Optional automatic loading & unloading for infeed & thrufeed
can be custom-built to meet your requirements, allowing the machine
to be run unattended, at a high production rate, while maintaining a
Work diameter (with standard workrest): 0.04~2
Work diameter (with special workrest): 2~4
Wheel size (Diameter x Width x Bore): 20x 8x 12
Dressing increment (per graduation): 0.0005
Dressing increment (per revolution): 0.0625
Wheel size (dia x width x bore): 12x 8x 5
Spindle speeds (10 steps): 15~308 rpm
Handwheel per graduation: 0.002
Handwheel per revolution: 0.2
Dressing increment per graduation: 0.0005
Dressing increment per revolution: 0.0625"
Rapid feeding of saddle handwheel
Micro feeding of saddle handwheel
- Grinding wheel with flange - Coolant system
- Regulating wheel with flange - Diamond tools
- Wheel balancing arbor - Standard thrufeed blade
- Levelling bolts with blocks - Standard thrufeed workrest
- Maintenance tools & tool box - Wheel extractor
- Heat exchanger for hydraulic system
Options & Extras (call for pricing):
- Hydraulic auto infeed attachment
- Std. auto vibration feeder (dia. 400mm)
- Automatic loading & unloading attachment for infeed
- Automatic loading for thrufeed
- Outgoing conveyor & receiver
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/mag. sep. & paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (20L/min, 83L)
- Coolant system w/magnetic separator (40L/min, 172L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (20L/min, 80L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min, 140L)
- Grinding wheel (20" x 8" x 12", 38A)
- Regulating wheel (20" x 8" x 5", A)
- Thrufeed workrest (0.04" - 2")
- Special thrufeed workrest (2" - 4")
- Infeed workrest (0.04" - 2")
- Special infeed workrest ( 2" - 4")
- Thrufeed blade (various sizes)
- Infeed blade (various sizes)
- Input rail & output rail (L: 8"/ea)
- Long thrufeed guides (6ft/ea) w/stands
- Servo driven variable speed regulating wheel
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Supertec Machines
Click Here For More Grinders, Lappers & Hones - CENTERLESS GRINDERS(s)
Call Kori at ext 7555
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal