Used Machinery and Machine ToolsUsed MachineryUsed Machine ToolsThousands of Used Metalworking and Plastic Machines & New Machine Tools Photos, Full Descriptions and Prices - Fast & Easy
* Manual Lathes, Mills, Drills, Saws
* Grinders, Hones, Finishing
* Ovens, Furnaces & Environmental
12.6" OD GRINDER, Supertec G32P-60CII Auto In
12.6" OD GRINDER, Supertec G32P-60CII Auto In
NEW SUPERTEC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
12.6" x 24" MODEL G32P-60CII w/Automatic Infeed
NOTE: PHOTO MAY BE OF A DIFFERENT SIZE MACHINE
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings,
providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated
from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled
giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM.
Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations.
- A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in
a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for
easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision
class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and
incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping
motor. Smooth movement of the wheelhead delivers longer way life
with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7 (180mm) in total wheelhead
travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil
with no metal-to-metal contact.Table is fully supported in the full
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity
corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube
system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional)
swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented
locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen - it
is easy to learn and easy to set-up. Simply fill in the blanks to set
the total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-
out passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting
clearance - then press cycle start to complete an automatic
Max. Load Held Between Centers: 330 lbs
Auto incremental infeed (CII) 0.0001" ~ 0.0999"
Handwheel per division: 0.0002
Handwheel per revolution: 0.08
Top slide sliding travel: 7
Automatic rapid travel: 1.75
Diameter x Width x Bore: 16 x 2 x 5
Traverse speed (infi variable): 1.2~275/min
Handwheel per revolution: 0.39
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5, 5C)
Spindle speed (infi variable): 30~350 rpm
Center taper: MT4 (option MT5)
Spindle speed:G32P/G38P 12000/18000 rpm or 25000 rpm
Max. grinding bore: 4.33 or 2.17
Max. chucking length: 8~12.4
Wheel spindle motor: 7.5HP(4P)
Internal grinding motor: 2HP(2P)
Packing dimension: 119x90x79(L x W x H)
- Diamond dresser(fixed on table)
- Operation manual with parts list
OPTIONS, TOOLING AND ACCESSORIES (call for pricing):
COOLANT SYSTEMS (upgrades from the standard coolant system)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator & paper filter(60L/min,140L)
- Coolant system w/mag. separator (40L/min,108L)
- Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min,140L)
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (6") (order with 6 back plate)
- 3-Jaw scroll chuck (8") (order with 8 back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (8") (order with 8 back plate)
- 4-Jaw independent chuck (6") (order with 6 back plate)
- Royal manual lever type 5C collet closer
- Royal air-operated 5C collet closer (requires air valve)
- Kit w/hand-operated valve for air 5C
- Kit w/foot-operated valve for air 5C
- Lyndex 5C collets (various sets from 3/64 to 1-1/8)
DRESSING & GRINDING ATTACHMENT
- Overhead parallel dresser with auto compensation
- Hydraulic parallel dressing attachment
- Internal grinding attachment (12000/18000 rpm)
- Internal grinding attachment (25000 rpm)
- Chuck for ID attachment (Arbor type, ER-16)
- Shoulder grinding attachment
- 2-Point steady rest (various sizes)
- 3-Point steady rest (various sizes)
- Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readouts
- One axis (wheelhead) digital readouts
**The D.R.O. display has resolution selections of 0.0002
or 0.0005 for Z-axis, & 0.00002, 0.00005, 0.0001, or 0.0005
ADDITIONAL TOOLING & ACCESSORIES:
- 0.000050 Diameter Micro-infeed attachment
- Balancing stand (straight type)
- Balancing stand (roller type, 20)
- Hydraulic tailstock w/foot pedal
- MT5 Taper on workhead & tailstock
- Variable spindle speeds for wheelhead
- Variable spindle speeds for I.D. attachment
Machine Location: HARRISON, NJ
Click Here For More Supertec Machines
Click Here For More Grinders, Lappers & Hones - NEW CYLINDRICAL GRINDERS(s)
Call Kori at ext 7555
Call Alex at ext 7613
Finance This Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here
* Machinery Values is one of the world's largest machinery dealers, in business since 1971.
* New machines are covered under their own warrantees. Details of each warranty can be found within the quotation for all new machines.
* Most items in our store are located in our warehouse in Harrison, New Jersey - about 9 miles from New York City. You may inspect any item prior to purchase, under power in most cases, simply by calling and arranging an inspection. There is no charge for this.
Summary of My Selling Policies
Machinery, Tooling and Accessories used in manufacturing are usually exempt from sales tax in our state (New Jersey). A sales tax exemption certificate may be required if you are a New Jersey company. Equipment purchased for personal use is subject to sales tax if you are a New Jersey resident.
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal