* Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control - Can run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools.
* “Economy Control” electrical governor - Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Engine speed varies based on electrical load.
* Multipole alternator - The compact design reduces weight, offering exceptional power output to weight ratio.
* OHV engine (overhead valve) - Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer improved efficiency, increased reliability and quite operation.
* Cast iron cylinder lining - Provides consistent performance during continuous use.
* Oil Watch Warning System - Automatically shuts off before oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine damage and costly repairs while enhancing long-term durability.
* USFS-approved Spark Arrestor - Offers quiet operation and keeps sparks from exiting exhaust system, reducing chance of fires caused by an errant spark.
* Noise Suppressor - Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
* Specially designed muffler - Reduces noise and weight.
* AC Non-fuse Thermal Breaker - Protects AC circuit in case of an overload for added durability and peace of mind.
* DC output - Enables battery charging.
Type Brushless, Inverter
Maximum AC Output 2800 watts
Rated AC Output 2500 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current 20.8 / 23.3 amps @ 120V
Engine OHV, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder
Displacement / HP 171cc / 5.5 hp
DC Output 12 volt 8.3 amps
Overall Length 19.2"
Overall Width 15.5"
Overall Height 16.7"
Dry Weight 64 lbs.
Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gallons
Continuous Operation at 1/2 Rated Load 12.9 hrs.
Noise Level 60.0* - 67.0 dBA
Warranty 2 Years Limited Warranty SORRY, BUT NO RETURNS ON ELECTRICAL ITEMS. *ADDED FREIGHT FEES TO HAWAII, ALASKA