* Digital printing fast enough to meet both heavy production demands and a high volume of on-demand printing
* Provides exceptional image quality to increase the readability of engineering documents in all lighting conditions
* Advanced toner technology ensures darker lines and blacker, more consistent solids
* Automatic switching from one roll to another minimizes trimming requirements and enables longer continuous unattended operation
* Printer runs cleaner and more reliably, for longer product life
* Prints up to 10 D-size prints per minute
* Three media rolls and cut sheet bypass
* True 400 dpi resolution and 256 grayscales
* Supports the full width of the media for consistent edge-to-edge contact with the photoreceptor
* Fully integrated finishing with an optional Online Folder and High Capacity Stacker
* Medium- to large-size departments
* Environments with high volumes or demanding turnaround times
* Ideal for challenging fine-line images that may need to be read in difficult outdoor lighting conditions
* Process/Imaging: Xerographic LED
* Throughput: Up to 10 D-size (A1) and 5 E-size (A0) per minute
* Recommended average monthly volume: 24,000 linear feet
* Memory: 128 MB standard; expandable up to 512 MB
* Hard Disk: 18.1 GB IDE, internal drive
* IEEE 1284 Bi-directional Centronics
* 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (TCP/IP)
* 1394 Firewire Interface
* Optional Ultra wide SCSI
* Optional External Print Server
* Standard Catch Tray: 100 prints
* Optional Online Folder: 88 Series Folder outputs up to 100 folded E-size documents
* Optional High Capacity Stacker: Stacker 1000 stacks up to 1,000 mixed size prints
Don't forget to see Repos4resale in the
See Repos4Resale's full list of items for sale
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
have something that you would like to sell please call Scott at opt 1.
More equipment arriving daily! For these upcoming equipment
details please feel free to give us a call at option 1.
Sometime it is as important when to make a decision as the decision itself. If you are thinking about adding to or changing your production capabilities, here is some information that may help answer that first question.
We are told that the new tax law offers some strong incentives to
write off 100% of used equipment under $100,000 in the first year.
A 100% WRITE-OFF IN THE FIRST YEAR!
For equipment over $100,000 you can write off 50% the first year
and the remaining 50% under standard depreciation guidelines. Please check with your CPA or Tax Lawyer for details.
Sales tax savings + tax write off savings + repossessed and used equipment price savings = Good timing to make that purchase from Repos4resale.
"Quick Lease" Services now Available:
Contact: Scott ext 1.
Please contact original manufacturer directly. Find the manufacturer's phone number or website via: www.anywho.com