For press details click on the following PDF brochure links: http://www.xerox.com/downloads/usa/en/d/dc6060_brochure_en_US.pdf.
Feeding & Finishing info: http://www.xerox.com/downloads/usa/en/d/dc6060_feed_finishing_brochure.pdf
* Standard: Color printing
* Optional: Integrated Digital Scanner stores up to 300 11" x 17" full-color pages
* Print speed: Up to 60 ppm (8.5" x 11", 20 - 36 lb. Bond)
* Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (8-bit depth)
* 200 Rotated Line Screen
* 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen
* 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen
* Paper sources: 2 standard
* Standard paper capacity: 4,000 sheets
* Maximum paper capacity with options: 8,000 sheets
* Weights: 18 lb. Bond/45 lb. Text to 110 lb. Cover, uncoated/coated
* Minimum paper size: 7.2" x 7.2"
* Maximum paper size: 12.6" x 19.2"
* Automatic duplexing of paper up to 12" x 18" from all trays up to 59 lb., 149 lb. Text
* Optional Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
* Optional Secondary Feeder Module: 4,000 sheets
* Offsetting Output Tray: 500 sheets with automatic offsetting of sets
* Optional High Capacity Stacker/Stapler: 2,250 sheets
* Optional Enhanced High Capacity Stacker: 3,750 sheets
* Optional In-Line ColorWorks 2000 Booklet Maker
* Optional In-Line Xerox Document Binder
* Optional In-Line GBC Fusion Punch II
* Optional In-Line Xerox Color Book Factory
Don't forget to see Repos4resale in the
See Repos4Resale's full list of items for sale
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
have something that you would like to sell please call Scott at opt 1.
More equipment arriving daily! For these upcoming equipment
details please feel free to give us a call at option 1.
Sometime it is as important when to make a decision as the decision itself. If you are thinking about adding to or changing your production capabilities, here is some information that may help answer that first question.
We are told that the new tax law offers some strong incentives to
write off 100% of used equipment under $100,000 in the first year.
A 100% WRITE-OFF IN THE FIRST YEAR!
For equipment over $100,000 you can write off 50% the first year
and the remaining 50% under standard depreciation guidelines. Please check with your CPA or Tax Lawyer for details.
Sales tax savings + tax write off savings + repossessed and used equipment price savings = Good timing to make that purchase from Repos4resale.
"Quick Lease" Services now Available:
Contact: Scott ext 1.
Please contact original manufacturer directly. Find the manufacturer's phone number or website via: www.anywho.com