The 530 offers full spectral data, colorimetry or densitometry, all from a single, rugged instrument.
* With optional microspot, this hand-held measures color targets as narrow as 1.6mm while most spectrophotometers measure a 4.0mm spot size
* Provides precise color and paper analysis on a large graphic display
* Has all 500-Series functions, including density, dot area, trap, print contrast, hue error grayness, color, match, paper functions and compare
* Connect with X-RiteColor Master software (optional) to keep record of color measurements or generate accurate formulas for special ink colors
* Security features lock preferences including the enabled features, color and density references, and calibration procedure