Our standard pressroom densitometer is essential for 4-color press operators. Use it to help determine which press adjustments need to be made during the run.
* Trap feature helps quickly determine whether on-press color shifts may be due to ink rotation or tack using
* Check for ink consistency through the run with hue-error and grayness features - evaluate the extent of color contamination or dirtiness
* Establish optimum density levels and objectively assess shadow detail with industry-standard print contrast feature
* Quickly and easily measure any color bar - the built-in EFS function selects the proper feature (density, dot, trap, print contrast) based on the patch you measure
* Upgrade using a keycode to add new features like color or spectral data
* Only X-Rite lets you select a measurement aperture - microspot 1.6 x 3.2mm, small 2.0mm, medium 3.4mm or large 6.0mm