HP Faxitron X-ray cabinet system
This listing is for a used Faxitron table top x ray cabinet in good condition. This unit was turned on and run through a 5 minute test run. We do not have any photo paper so we did not burn an image but the tube current meter read 2.8 mA after adjustment, just the way the manual said. This unit has the A04 option, which is a higher powered 130 KV tube opposed to the standard 110 KVs. Call with any questions. Company checks ok.
* Energy Output - 10 to 130 kV
* Focal Spot - 0.5 mm standard
* Tube current - 3.0 mA fixed
* X-Ray Tube - Stationary anode with beryllium window (.030" thick ), 30 degree beam angle
* Exposure Timer - 5 sec to 60 min in 1 second increments
* Power Requirements: - 110-120 VAC /60 Hz
* Film-to-Source Distance (FTSD) - 12.5" min. to 24.5" max.
* Maximum Coverage - 10" x 12" standard
* External Dimensions - 22" W x 20" D x 35" H (56 cm x 51 cm x 89 cm)
* Compartment Dimensions - 18.25" W x 15.5" L x 14.5" H (46 cm x 39 cm x 37 cm)
* Also includes Manual (models: 43804N, 43805N,43807N)
* Also includes (3) Polaroid 545 Land film holders
* NOTE: We do not have the key to the unit, so to test it we bypassed it.