Pro Press 100 Pressing Furnace,
The porcelain firing process has never been simpler. This pressing furnace has advanced cycles for Inceram®, Procera®, pressing and porcelain firing. It is the most versatile furnace available.
* Calibrate low- or high-fusing porcelains on both furnaces and also press cycles on the Pro Press
* Special cool functionallows porcelain to be fired at high temperature, then drop the table for tempering
* Multiple speeds let you increase or decrease the speed in the same program
* Fast-cool your oven by using a vacuum for special porcelain, using low temperature enter settings
* Adjustable vacuum can be set for intermittent or constant operation
* 120 VAC ± 10% 50/60Hz
* 220 VAC ± 10% 50/60Hz
* Furnace and Pump: 1,200W Maximum
* 1,200 degrees C (2,192 degrees F) Maximum
* Spiral-Wound Quartz Tubing
* Effective January 1, 2005
* Units sold to original purchaser after 12/31/2004, three years or 3,750 muffle hours, parts and labor.
* Units purchased prior to 12-31-2004, two years on the muffle and thermocouple, one year parts and labor.
* International: Two years parts and labor from date of purchase from dealer.
Items are sealed in factory boxes.
We are a full service Dental Supplier servicing the Dental Industry for over 65 Years!
Nowak Dental Supplies Inc : 6716 Hwy 11 North : Carriere, MS 39426