Pro 100 Porcelain Furnace, Whipmix
Newly enhanced Porcelain Furnace
Porcelain firing has never been simpler.
This porcelain furnace has advanced cycles for sintered alloys, porcelain on titanium and advanced porcelain products. Its Argon capability allows the muffle to be purged of oxidizers and maintains an inert argon atmosphere while firing. And with its state-of-the-art thermal components, it is one of the most accurate firing furnaces available. It can fire all porcelain fused to metal restorations.
* New Quick-Cool jet cools the muffle twice as fast as previous Pro 100
* Redesigned muffle for greater efficiency
* Updated thermocouple for added durability
* 3-Point temperature calibration for unsurpassed accuracy
* Improved display for better readablilty
* Calibrate low- or high-fusing porcelains
* Special cool function allows porcelain to be fired at high temperature, then drop the table for tempering
* Multiple speeds let you increase or decrease the speed in the same program
* Adjustable vacuum can be set for intermittent or constant operation
* 120 VAC ± 10% 50/60Hz
* 220 VAC ± 10% 50/60Hz
* Furnace and Pump: 1,200W Maximum
* 1,200 degrees C (2,192 degrees F) Maximum
* Spiral-Wound Quartz Tubing
* Effective January 1, 2005
* Units sold to original purchaser after 12/31/2004, three years or 3,750 muffle hours, parts and labor.
* Units purchased prior to 12-31-2004, two years on the muffle and thermocouple, one year parts and labor.
* International: Two years parts and labor from date of purchase from dealer.
Items are sealed in factory boxes.
We are a full service Dental Supplier servicing the Dental Industry for over 65 Years!
Nowak Dental Supplies Inc : 6716 Hwy 11 : Carriere, MS 39426