WELCH ALLYN CP100 CP 100 ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH- NIB
This is the new ECG for Welch Allyn.
* Base units come with ECG measurements standard - for physicians that don t like computer interpretation programs but value the time savings that computer generated measurements provide.
* Optional MEANS ECG Interpretation silent second opinion
* Alphanumeric keyboard and display - for system programming and patient data entry
* Full chart sized ECG print outs fits into the patient s chart, no cutting, pasting or mounting
* Battery operation take the electrocardiograph to the patient, eliminates the need to find a power outlet each time
* Programmable report formats Customize the patient data fields and leads formats to meet any physician s requirements
* Quick step instructions on the printer - even a novice can run an ECG by going through the basic steps printed on this instruction
* Graphical lead off display directs the user to which lead is off, saves time and eliminates confusion
* Help function Easy accessible information to include print operation tips, patient education What is an ECG?, an accessory list and troubleshooting tips
* SD card storage to archive ECGs inexpensively
* Connectivity to the Cardio Perfect Workstation for storage and EMR connectivity
* Display: 3.9 (9.9 cm) Monochrome, QVGA
* Rhythm Formats: 3 channel only
This item is offered by: Complete Medical Sales Online
51931 Filomena Drive, Shelby Twp., MI 48315
Complete Medical Sales Online is an online medical equipment distributor. CMSO is affiliated with Complete Medical Services which is a full line medical equipment distributor specializing in refurbished bone density and ultrasound equipment.
We will accept returns as long as we are contacted within 3 days of receipt of item. Returns will only be accepted if the item arrives in a condition otherwise listed in description. Item must be returned to us within a resonable number of days after you make contact with us.