Introducing the NEWEST Advanced Feature, High Powered Unit
* Advanced high frequency (60hz) inverter type generator
* Full field light beam collimators with 30 second timer
* Soft touch user panel with audible selection indication
* Memory keys for self-manageable APR function
* Overload protection for kV, mA, time, and temperature
* Tilting handle with two tilt angle indicator dials
Cabinet Design: One piece with external collimator
Cabinet Size: 10''H x 10"W x 13 1/2"L
X-Ray Generator: High Frequency, 60 kHz
Displays: Digital kV, mAs and time
Technique Selection: Push button with audible indicator of selection
kVp minimum to maximum with step selection: 50-100kV, 2 kV steps
mAs minimum to maximum with 26 step selection: 50-60kVp@ 1.2 to 180mAs, 70kVp@ .1 to 150mAs, 80kVp@ .9 to 120mAs, 90kVp@ .6 to 90 mAs, 100kVp @ .4 to 60 mAs,
Time minimum to maximum:.02 to 3 seconds in 26 steps
mA Maximum: 20 to 6OmA based on kVp selected, 50-60kV/60mA, 62-70kV/50mA, 72-80kV/40mA, 82-90kV/35mA 91-100kV/30mA
Collimator: Cassette size indicators dials, 100 watt lamp automatic timer
Laser pointer: Optional , Single or Dual
Line Power Supply Compensation: Automatic line voltage
Line Power Supply Requirement: 220 Volts
X-Ray Tube Manufacturer: Toshiba
X-Ray Beam Aluminum Filtration in mm: 1mm A1equivalent @ 9OkV
Exposure Switch Two Stage Prep Exposure: Hand Switch (Optional Foot Switch)
Exposure Cord length in Feet: 12 ft.
Power Cord length in Feet: 9 ft.
Carry Case Size: 15 5/8" H x 15" W x 18 1/2" L
Complete with light beam collimator, carrying case, manual, and technique charts.
By listing in this category, you certify that you will comply with all such laws.
In addition, you must include:
1) your complete business name
2) city and state of the business and
3) type of business (i.e., hospital, medical office, manufacturer, distributor, broker, etc.)
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: