Introducing the NEW Advance Featured High Frequency
AMONG THE MOST POWERFUL, COMPACT,
* Advanced high frequency (60kHz) inverter type generator
* Constant Iso wattage output even during weak line conditions
* Soft touch user panel with audible selection indication
* Memory keys for self-manageable APR function
* Overload protection for kV, mA, time and temperature.
* Wide range automatic line voltage compensation
* Tilting handle with two tilt angle indicator dials
Weight in Pounds: 32 lbs Weight with Case: 45 lbs
Cabinet Design: One piece with external collimator
Cabinet Size: 7 3/4"H x 9.5"W x 13 5/8"L
X-Ray Generator: High Frequency, 60 KHZ
Displays: Digital kV, mAs and time
Technique Selection: Push button with audible indicator of selection
kVp minimum to maximum with step selection: 50-100kV, 2 kV steps
mAs minimum to maximum with 26 step selection: 5OkVp@.7 to 105mAs, 60kVp@.7 to 90mAs,
70kVp@.6 to 75mAs, 80kVp@.5 to 60mAs, 90kVp@.5 to 45mAs, 100kVp@.4 to 30mAs
Time minimum to maximum: .02 to 3 seconds in 26 steps
mA Maximum: 20 to 35mA based on kVp selected, 50-6OkV/35mA, 62-7OkV/3OmA, 72-80kV/25mA, 82-
Collimator: Cassette size indicator dials, 100 watt lamp with automatic timer
Laser Pointer: Optional, Single or Dual
Line Power Supply Compensation: Automatic line voltage
Line Power Supply Requirement: 120 Volts
X-Ray Tube Manufacturer: Toshiba
Focal Spot: 1.2mm Focal Heat Units: 20,OOOHU Cooling Speed: 250HU/sec
X-Ray Beam Aluminum Filtration in mm: 1mm Al equivalent @ 90kV
Exposure Switch Two Stage Prep Exposure: Hand Switch (Optional Foot Switch)
Exposure Cord length in Feet: 12 ft.
Power Cord length in Feet: 9 ft.
Carry Case Size: 12 5/8"H x 14 1/4"W x 18 1/4"L
Complete with light beam collimator, carrying case, manual, and technique charts.
By listing in this category, you certify that you will comply with all such laws.
In addition, you must include:
1) your complete business name
2) city and state of the business and
3) type of business (i.e., hospital, medical office, manufacturer, distributor, broker, etc.)
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: