This is a unit of USED VULCAN ELECTRIC COUNTER CONVECTION STEAMER. MODEL VSX5
Serial Number: AP-10042-10P-5624
Electric: 208 V., 3 PH, 41.7 A., 15 Kw. 1
Single compartment electric convection steamer, Vulcan-Hart Model No. VSX5, 5 pan capacity, 15 KW. 304 series stainless steel exterior. Cooking compartment with coved interior corners. High output stainless steel steam generator. Heavy duty "slammable" door and door latch mechanisms. Stainless steel drip trough integrally connected to the drain. Power connection requires 208 volt, 60 Hz, 3 phase. Split water line connection. Exterior dimensions: VSX5 - 24"w x 271/2"d x 215/8"h. NSF listed. U L listed. U L listed to Canadian safety standards.
- 304 series stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless steel cooking compartment with coved interior
- High output stainless steel steam generator.
- Manual control with 60 minute timer.
- Heavy duty "slammable" door.
- Stainless steel drip trough integrally connected to the drain.
- Split water line connection.
The fact that a water supply is potable is no guarantee that it is suitable for steam generation. Your water supply must be within these general guidelines:
TOTAL CHLORIDE less than 4.0 ppm
UN-DISSOLVED SOLIDS less than 5 microns * 17.1 ppm = 1 grain of hardness Other factors affecting steam generation are iron content, amount of chloridation and dissolved gases. Water supplies vary from state to state and from locations within a state. Therefore it is necessary that the local water treatment specialist be consulted before the installation of any steam generating equipment.
• Dimensions which locate the above connections have a tolerance of + or -3" (+ or -75 mm).
• Installation of backflow preventers, vacuum breakers and other specific code requirements is the responsibility of the owner and installer. It is the responsibility of the owner and installer to comply with local codes.
• Plastic drains are not recommended due to inherent limited temperatures of the plastic. Boiler purge temperatures may exceed 180°F. The installer may be required to provide means to reduce boiler purge water temperature to be that of the condensate temperature of 140°F or less.
• This appliance is manufactured for commercial installation only and is not intended for home use.
NEW LIST PRICE: 12,286.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.