This is a unit of USED TYLER CURVED GLASS HOT MERCHANDISER UNIT
Note: Please advise that there is a cold merchandiser matching with this hot unit at our store if it is needed.
Tyler's Lift Glass Hot Foods Service Merchandiser is designed to maximize product integrity and enhance merchandising flexibility. Our versatile service merchandiser lineup offers matching cases for deli, fresh meat, seafood, hot foods, bakery, specialty items, and self-service cheese and deli.
Tyler’s Glass Hot Foods Service Merchandisers are designed to maximize product integrity and enhance merchandising flexibility. Our versatile service merchandiser lineup offers matching cases for fresh meat, deli, seafood, hot foods and self-service cheese and deli.
• NSF certified to ANSI/NSF 4 Sanitation Standard.
• Dual overhead heat lamps over each food well maintain even heat distribution.
• Protected incandescent canopy lamps enhance product illumination.
• NLH tempered, thermopane lift glass provides accessibilty for merchandising and ease of sanitation.
• NLH patented, counterweighted mechanical hinges provide easy-lift operation.
• Individual thermostatically controlled food wells hold temperature and expand merchandising flexibility. Food wells may be operated wet or dry.
• Complete stainless steel interior for ease of sanitation and proper heat distribution.
• 7 3/4” full length stainless steel wrap shelf.
• 22-1/2 inch clear opening rear doors provide easy access to interior.
• Accessible case top merchandising increases impulse sales of related products.
Size: 47” D x 54” H x 100 “ W
NEW LIST PRICE: 21,975.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.