This is a unit of USED CLEVELAND TABLE TOP DOUBLE TILT KETTLE GAS
Cleveland Steam Jacketed Kettles
(Comparable to Model Cleveland 24DMK6)
CLEVELAND, gas kettle, Table Type, self-contained, tilting, natural or LP gas, 2/3 steam jacketed, type 304 Stainless Steel and supports. Jacket rated at 50 psi with Safety Valve. Complete with solid state water level, temperature, and safety low water power cut off, including LED indicators.
* Gas tilting kettle is easily installed, only needs a gas connection and a 115 volt outlet.
* Precise, consistent temperature control, less than 1°C temperature variance (ideal for simmering). Operating temperature range from 145°- 260°F (63°C-127°C).
* "Splash Proof" solid state control panel for temperature, low water safety, and power "on/off" switch. Accurate L.E.D. indicators for heat cycle and low water warning.
* Kettle and all exterior surfaces are a 304 Stainless Steel with a #4 finish.
* Energy efficient (65%), high performance gas-fired heating system for fast heat up and recovery time:
Six gallon model with a 34,000 BTU firing rate, and 22,100 BTU directly applied to the product.
* Supplied with Gas Pressure Regulator.
* Standard for natural gas operation
* Self locking marine type tilting mechanism prevents accidental tilting. Balanced design makes it easy to tilt. The tilt handle easily mounts on left or right side. Double safety gas shut off turns off the gas when the unit is tilted.
* Large pouring lip for easier, faster pouring. Heavy duty Rolled Rim design provides strong reinforcement, prevents damages from abuse.
* "Splash Proof" recessed pressure/vacuum gauge.
* Steam jacket permanently filled with treated distilled water, venting and / or refilling is not required.
* 50 PSI Steam Jacket Rating. Safety valve mounted toward rear of kettle to avoid tampering.
* Automatic Electronic Spark Ignition System.
* Supplied with cord and plug for 115 volt controls.
- Factory assembled Kettle/Steam Generator NickleGard Base combination with one or two,6 gallon kettles with 200M BTU Gas-Fired Steam Generator
- Solid State steam generator Water Level Controls
- Type 430 Stainless Steel exterior enclosure, and table top (with Drain Trough which has 1.50" diameter male drain), #4 exterior finish
- Type 304 Stainless kettle(s), #4 exterior finish
- Separate "Start/Reset" Illuminated Switch Controls, plus Pressure Gauge
- Solid State Electronic Spark Ignition for energy savings
- Major components serviceable from the front of the unit
- 6 gallon kettle(s) are 2/3 Steam Jacketed and include Lift off Cover(s)
- Hot and Cold Water Faucet with Swing Spout
- Kettle(s) have 50 psi Steam Jacket Rating, 50 psi chrome plated Safety Valve(s) and Manual Tilting, balanced design
- Tilt Handles can be mounted on either side
- Steam Generator empties under pressure (blowdown) automatically upon each Shut-Down. Automatic Water Refill on Start-Up
- Standard voltage for controls is 115 volt, 60 Hz, single phase
NEW LIST PRICE: 10,580.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and use equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.