This is a unit of USED BLODGETT COMBINATION OVEN STEAMER ELECTRIC, MODEL COS-20
Blodgett is proud to produce the only full line of Combi/Oven Steamers manufactured in the United States. Entire Combi line is produced in the Blodgett factory, to the same tough standards as the most respected convection ovens in the world. Fit, finish and features are painstakingly considered before the Blodgett nameplate can be applied. At Blodgett, goal is to bring you all of the features you need without the bells and whistles you don't. We combine this with the best technical support for a complete package of products and services.
You can easily perform every cooking function and maximize results in our high quality Combination-Oven/Steamers. A Combi Oven is a unique style of convection oven that steams, poaches, roasts, broils, bakes and rethermalizes. You can combine three great modes of cooking in one oven - steam, hot air, and a combination of both.
· Cook 30% to 40% faster than conventional convection ovens.
· Roasting in Combi mode reduces shrinkage 20% to 30% (and food cost) yielding a juicier product.
· Combi roasting increases productivity while preserving quality. Browning and crispness are achieved in Combi mode or enhanced with the (dry) hot air mode near the end of cooking.
· Shellfish cook rapidly in steam mode without washing out flavors or dealing with heavy stockpots.
· Hot air mode operates as a normal convection oven for baking cookies, cakes and flaky pastries.
· High sugar recipes are less likely to scorch when using Combi mode.
· Breads pastries and other yeast-raised products bake up higher and lighter with Combi mode.
COMPARABLE TO BLODGETT MODEL COS 20E
- Stainless steel top, front, sides and back
- Stainless steel door, right hand hinge only
- Condensate drip pan on oven transport cart
- Fully welded stainless steel frame
- Fully insulated cooking chamber
- Fixed drain bottom center of cavity
-Standard control with four function selection switch for steam, hot air, combined steam/hot air and cool down
- Solid state rotary dial thermostat - range 150-500°F (66-260°C)
- Synchronous motor driven 120 minute timer
- Automatic shut-down at elapsed time with audible buzzer which continues until manually shut off
- Door interlock switch shuts off oven when door is opened
- Waste air quenching. Condenses steam and drains away by-products of the cooking process, eliminates flavor transfer
- Self-contained, self-flushing steam generator separate from cooking compartment for instant steam recovery when switching modes
- External decalcifying access
- Maximum capacity - 20 steam table pans or 20 bake pans
NEW LIST PRICE: 55,460.00 + TAX
The description was written from manufacturer specs. Actual functions and specs may vary.
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.