This is a unit of USED ALTO-SHAM HOT DISPLAY SYSTEM
* Two tier self serve hot display system
- Holds and displays hot, prepackaged foods to maximize merchandising and promote impulse sales.
- Large capacity with two-tier display and self-serve design handles high volume sales.
- Self-serve opening across the full width of the case.
- Heat source radiates from the base and the upper shelf in separately adjustable heat zones.
- Multiple top-mounted halogen lamps are grouped in one or more separately controlled light zones.
- Mirrored, sliding glass doors, on operator side, enhance merchandising effect and reflect heat
The CC Hot Display System is constructed of 18 gauge, non-magnetic stainless steel. The case is divided into two or more separately managed heat zones. The base and heating elements are controlled by individual ON/OFF thermostats. Each heat zone includes a heat-on indicator light. Top-mounted halogen lamps are controlled by ON/OFF switches in one or more grouped light zones. A self-service opening is located across the full width of the case and includes a protective heat guard mounted at shelf level as a safety feature. Wire grids to elevate product containers from direct contact with the shelf surface are standard.
NEW LIST PRICE: $ 14,975.00+ Tax
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.