This is a unit of USED ACCUTEMP COUNTERTOP ELECTRIC STEAM 'N' HOLD CONVECTION STEAMER
NEW LIST PRICE: $ 9,597.00+ Tax
Steamer shall be an AccuTemp STEAM’N’HOLD Model each with 6 [21?2" deep] pan capacity, vacuum pump and reinforced cooking chamber capable of making steam and cooking at temperatures between 150–212°F (66–100°C) and holding foods at temperatures between 100–200°F (38–93°C). Steam to be produced inside cooking compartment with NO water or drain connection required. Door to have easy-open, heavy duty refrigerator type handle. Steamer to include low-water warning and auto shutdown system. Unit to be NSF and U.L. listed and
• 14 gauge reinforced stainless steel steamer cavity
• Insulated cavity and double panel door
• Heavy refrigeration style door handle with magnetic latch and quick vacuum release system
• Front mounted manual water reservoir drain valve
• Left side-mounted control panel with smudge resistant overlay
• Removable stainless steel “L” brackets provided and positioned to support 21?2, 4 or 6" deep steamer pans
• Vacuum pump capable of pulling 23 inches of mercury vacuum in cooking compartment.
• Choice of Power Input to match cooking requirements
• Accurate thermostat control of steam temperature between 150–212°F (66–100°C).
• Food holding capability with accurate temperature control between 100–200°F (38–93°C).
• Low watt density heating element external to compartment and not exposed to water
• Full three gallon capacity water reservoir provides hours
of steaming capability without refilling
• Power-On, Heat, and Cook & Hold mode indicator lights
• Low-water protection system with dual sensors, warning light and auto-shutdown
• Vacuum and cook Temperature gauges
• Continuous Cook and Hold settings on Timer Dial
• Fast Cook [212°F/100°C] or Slow Cook [under vacuum]
• 100–200°F (38–93°C) thermostat for low-temp/vacuum
• Fresh or frozen vegetables
• Starches including rice, pasta, potatoes and beans
• Meats including poultry, hamburgers, hotdogs, sausage
• Any steamed item listed above
• Foods prepared in other equipment
• Steamer to be NSF Listed as both steamer & holding cabinet
• Steamer to be ENERGY STAR qualified
Comparable to Accutemp Model S62083D120
BEST QUALITY, BEST PRICE, BEST SERVICE
We have a very wide range of new and used equipment in our local store in Nashville. Please do not hesitate to call us for your all restaurant equipment needs.
best quality, best price, best service
708 North 1st Street, Nashville-TN 37207
There is NO WARRANTY of fitness for a particular use.
Warranties on USED Items: All used pieces are sold As-Is with no warranties implied or expressed.
Warranties on NEW Items: If there is a mfg. warranty, look on box, paperwork, contact them direct. All kinds of warranty will be started at the day of purchase.
NOTE: Damage claims may take up to 120 days or longer to resolve.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DAMAGE TO MERCHANDISE MUST BE DOCUMENTED WITH FREIGHT CARRIER BEFORE DEPARTING YOUR LOCATION AND IMMEDIATELY REPORTED TO FREIGHT CARRIER'S CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.