US Paper Counter Model BANTAM-I
We are pleased to offer you this nice
This Bantam-I paper counter is in excellent working condition and comes with a manual, 4 rolls of tabbing tape and a #71 suction blade.
Addtional suction blades, parts, supplies and an optional cabinet stand (not included) are available for purchase directly from the manufacturer.
The pictures in this listing show one of the several identical counters we are offering and are for example purposes only.
Please note: If you are unfamiliar with this counter and its capabilities, please contact us and let us know what type of paper you will be counting so that we can be sure this counter will work for you.
Please contact us with any questions you may have before purchasing this item or for a freight quote to your location. Freight quotes are estimates and are subject to change.
Improve productivity at a price that will MAXimize your profit with the Max-Bantam Sheet Counter/Tabber from U.S. Paper Counters.
Easy installation and maintenance, and high-quality construction add to the affordable value of the Max-Bantam.
* Tab insertion from 5 to 999 sheets
* Low Tape warning indicator
* Six-digit batch and total counters
* 15" x 18" Counting surface
* Minimal maintenance requirements
* High wear-resistant baked epoxy finish
* Paper weights: 25 gsm up to 220 gsm
* Sheet size: 2 ¼” x 4” (55 x 100 mm) min.
* Speed: Up to 2,000 sheets per minute
* Tab insertion: 5 - 999 sheets
* Machine Dimensions: 18 ½” W x 37” D x 30” H (470 x 940 x 750mm)
(This counter comes with a #71 suction blade, other blades may be purchased separately from the manufacturer.)
*NOTE: STACK SIZE, COUNTING ABILITY AND SPEED MAY VARY DUE TO THE SUBSTANCE AND TEXTURE OF THE PAPER BEING COUNTED AND THE TABBING RANGE SELECTED.
The following options (not included) are available from the manufacturer:
* Base cabinet with locking storage compartment & wheels
* Coupon tray (for smaller sheets)
* Additional/Alternative Suction blades
This counter sells new for over $10,000.
Save thousands over new with our
* Please contact us if you wish to pay by bank transfer.
* We will make every attempt to answer emails promptly.
* Please contact us with any questions you may have before you purchase any item.
* Your satisfaction is very important to us. Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can come to an agreement that is satisfactory to both parties.
* All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, unless otherwise stated in the items description.
* You are purchasing the item(s) as photographed.
* Many of our store items are eligible for you to make us an offer. Click on the "Make Offer" button (if available) to send us your offer on the item you are interested in purchasing. Please note that our regular business hours are Monday through Friday, except Holidays. We will make every attempt to respond to offers made on the weekend but we recommend that you place your offer during our regular business hours to ensure that an offer does not expire before we can review it.