Superior optics! Unbeatable lowest price! Five-year warranty! Huge selection - more than 1,500 listings!
Search in titles & descriptions
Click on Pictures for Larger View
Give your microscope a boost with the optional accessories below.
Click on the items for details or purchase.
Optional USB Digital Camera for PC Display
Optional CCD Camera for TV Display
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established
under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards. Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!
SUPER HIGH QUALITY INSTRUMENT!
* A superior high quality professional infinity corrected polarizing microscope!
* Perfect for geology, petrology, mineralogy, toxicology, pharmaceutics, and forensic medicine!
* Infinity corrected Plan distressing objectives for super quality images.
* 360° rotatable stage with locking control.
* Koehler illumination system with swing type achromatic condenser.
* Built-In focusable Bertrand lens on rotatable disc with centering controls.
* Built-in analyzer with capability for removal from optical path.
* 30° inclined 360° rotatable sliding trinocular head.
* Four magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 400X, 600X.
* PL high-eyepoint eyepieces included.
* Large mechanical stage with stain resistant finish.
* Photo/video capability with 23mm universal/standard photo port.
* Full optical glass elements.
* Precise ground glass lens.
* All metal mechanical parts
* Coaxial coarse and fine focusing.
* Dual focusing control knobs.
* Focusing tension control mechanism.
* Adjustable interpupillary distance.
* Adjustable diopters on both eye tubes.
* Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
* Super widefield 30mm eyepieces.
* High resolution crystal clear images.
* Color corrected infinity optical system.
* Graduated in 1 degree for 90 degrees.
* 360 degree rotatable polarizer able to be removed from optical path and lock positions.
* Brightfield/polarizing selectable knob for easily changing light from brightfield to polarization.
* Four magnification settings: 40X, 100X, 400X and 600X.
* Super widefield high eye-point 10x eyepieces with 22 mm field of view (PL 10x/22mm).
* High-eyepoint optics for an easy observation, especially for eyeglass wearers.
* Four DIN strain-free Plan Achromatic infinity corrected objectives included: 4x, 10x, 40x (Spring), 60x (Spring).
* Reversed quadruple nosepiece! A Better Design that allows Easier Access to the Slides since objectives are pointed out of the way!
* Objective centering screws on nosepiece for precise alignment.
* 30 degree inclined 360 degree rotatable trinocular head.
* 50mm - 80mm adjustable interpupillary distance (the distance between two eyes).
* Oculars with Adjustable Diopter.
* Sub-stage Condenser on Swing with Condenser Alignment Controls and Iris Diaphragm.
* Rack & Pinion Steel Gears for Easy and Better Condenser Movement.
* Blue Filter, 45mm, for Base Illuminator.
* Large Fully Rotatable Stage with Ball Bearing Movement, 160mm diameter with graduation marks every 1 degree for the full 360 degrees.
* Stage Rotation Lock Screw.
* Detachable Stage Slide Clips.
* Tension-adjustable Coarse Focusing.
* Adjustable Lock Ring Stopper to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Slides.
* 30W Intensity-variable Halogen Transmitted Illumination.
* Koehler Illumination System with Focusable Field Diaphragm on Base to allow for Better Control and more Efficient Use of Light Source. This gives Improved Image Quality!
* Spare bulb, fuse, bottle of immersion oil, and dust cover included.
* Optional PLAN objectives: 20X, 100XS (oil).
* Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards.
* Excellent FIVE (5) year factory warranty.
* Lowest price guaranteed or the difference back!
* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
* Eyepieces: PL10X (22mm field of view) flat-field eyepieces with eye-guard and PL10X22mm Plan eyepiece with reticle.
* Objectives: infinity Plan distressing objectives: 4xS, 10xS, 40xS, 60xS.
* Head: 30° inclined Gemel type of trinocular head.
* Midst Head: build-in analyzer and Bertrand lens, rotating range of analyzer: 90°, a dose value of vernier 6', being able to shift out the optical way. With Bertrand lens diverter and focusing handwheel, centering adjustment.
* Compensator: λ plate (f18mm, first-order red, light path aberration: 551nm); λ/4 plate (f18mm, light path aberration: 147.3nm); Quartzose chock (12×28mm, I - IV).
* Focusing System: coaxial coarse & fine controls.
* Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 28mm. (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down)
* Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
* Stage: rotatable circular, 360° rotatable circular worktable, a dose value of mark 1, a dose value of vernier 6'.
* Condenser: NA1.2/0.22 swing type achromatic condenser.
* Polarizer: 360° (0°/90°/180°/270° four type graduation) rotatable vibration, apparatus with locking, being able to shift out the optical way.
* Objective Centering Wrench : 1.5 mm.
* Camera/Video Port: 23mm universal/standard phototube.
* Illumination: Koehler illuminator system, 6V/30W halogen bulb, adjustable brightness, CE certified.
* Power Supply: 90V~240V fluctuate of voltage.
* Total Overall Height of Microscope: 485mm.
* We are an ID Verified seller ID Verify Icon
* We are a SquareTrade verified seller
* click here to contact us via email.
* or call from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST. Monday - Friday.
Search in titles & descriptions