Titan 2500 GPD Whole House RO System
Commercial Size Reverse Osmosis System
Produce Reverse Osmosis quality water for your commecrcal application. Great for water stores, restaurants, whole house, and other industrial uses. Also an excellent way to treat bad water
Two 4.5" x 200" prefilters pre-treat the water to lengthen the life of your membranes. A 5-micron sediment filter catches particulates, while the 10 micron carbon filter removes chemicals and odors to prevent premature fouling of your membrane.
Three 2.5" x 40" TFC HF1 membranes, housed in Champ™ Membrane housings, provide you with up to 2500 gallons of high quality water a day
The high quality Fluid-O-Tech® pump delivers the water to the membrane under ideal pressure, optimizing its performance and output.
Three built in pressure gauges let you monitor your system, and allow you to see falling pressures, a sign that your filters or membranes need changed, helping ensure you are always getting high quality water
A McCanns® Low Pressure switch protects the pump by shutting down the system when there is insufficient water to supply the pump.
A 1/4" brass needle manual flush valve allows you to regulate your product to waste ratio, allowing you to maximize water purity and efficiency
The epoxy powder coated frame presents an aesthetically pleasing system, while concealing the less attractive aspects from view
We make many different systems, and can customize one to fit your needs. Contact us with any questions you might have.
* Three Membranes with Champ™ Housings @ 2.5” X 40” TFC HF1
* Two 20” Big Gray Pre-Filters @ 5 Micron Sediment and 10 Micron Carbon Block
* One 1001 Fluid-O-Tech® 5.3 GPM Brass Rotary Vane Pump
* One 3/4 HP Electric Motor 110 / 220 Volt
* One Electric Solenoid Valve 110 / 220 Volt with Manual Override
* One McCanns® Low Pressure Switch
* Three Pressure Gauges @ 1: Glycerine Filled 0-300 PSI & 2: Dry 0-160 PSI
* One 1/4" Brass Needle Manual Flush Valve
* Mounted on an Epoxy Powder Coated Frame
* Optional: PuroTech™ Stainless Steel Membrane Housings, Square D® High Pressure switch, Panel Mount TDS Meter, Mechanical Float Switch, Product and Waste Flow Meters, Concentrate Re-Circulate
Questions? E-mail us:
Abundant Flow Water Systems Inc.