FULL VIEW OF THERMO ELECTRON NE TECHNOLOGY, LTD MODEL IPM-9D PERSONNEL CONTAMINATION MONITORS
PCM UNITS - ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA PERSONNEL WHOLE BODY COUNTING UNITS
A SMALL FRACTION OF LIST PRICE FOR AN IPM-9 UNIT
UNITS LOOK LIKE NEW AND ARE IN VERY GOOD OPERATING CONDITION
For complete system specs, go to Thermo Electron site and view:
WARRANTIED - NO QUESTIONS ASKED RETURN FOR WARRANTY EXCHANGE OR REFUND
FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THESE UNITS SEE:
COPY THE FOLLOWING LINK AND PASTE INTO BROWSER DESTINATION FOR COMPLETE MANUFACTURER SPECS:
The following information is believed to be accurate.
Model IPM9D Personnel Contamination Monitor:
• This monitoring system has the capabilities to monitor alpha, beta, and gamma
• Monitoring of articles by "miniSAM":
• Unsurpassed beta-gamma sensitivity
• Reduced risk of internal contamination
• Screening for inhaled/ingested radionuclides
• A savings on whole body counting programs
• The IPM9D is an open cubicle version of the IPM9A without control doors. Users are guided by signals placed at the entrance to the monitor.
• The IPM9 uses a two-state monitoring procedure.
• Small articles can be placed in the optional Small Articles Monitor (SAM) are monitored while the user is monitoring.
• Normal operation can be maintained if the mains supplies fail by using a separate, optional backup supply. Control doors can be opened to allow rapid evacuation.
• The data acquisition and analysis system contains modular printed circuits, compatible with the STE (IEEE 1000) bus.
• The data processing program calculates the counts attributable to contamination in each channel.
• The gas system maintains a slight pressure in the counters to prevent diffusion of air or moisture into the system.
• The setup menu is organized into functional categories; system options, operational parameters, and utilities.
CURRENT FULL-RANGE CALIBRATION AVAILABLE AT A NOMINAL COST
A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE QUALITY, WARRANTIED INSTRUMENTATION IN GOOD WORKING ORDER AT BARGAIN PRICES
MORE PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
THIS IS A VERY SPECIALIZED, VERSATILE, UNIT DESIGNED FOR RAPID FIXED LOCATION SCREENING OF PERSONNEL FOR Alpha, Beta, and Gamma radioactivity.
FOR MORE INFO: Call or e-mail
Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
These units could be used for demanding, high-sensitivity personnel screening at operating nuclear facilities or at decontamination and decommissioning proojects [D&D projects]. In addition these units have potential application for homeland security, guarding borders and seaports, counter-terrorism operations, security at points of access control such as airports to detect radioactive materials or contamination, or in response to nuclear incidents.
This unit is discounted substantially from its new price and guaranteed to be in good working condition.
RADIOLOGICAL SURVEY INSTRUMENTATION
All instruments will be delivered with a 30 day supplier warranty and in most cases can be supplied with a current calibration for a nominal fee to be quoted which varies by instrument.
Instrumentation Available. CALL TO CONFIRM CURRENT AVAILABILITY. INVENTORY CHANGES DAY TO DAY. ALL INSTRUMENTS SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE AND ARE OFFERED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
EBERLINE / THERMO PCM-2 PERSONNEL CONTAMINATION MONITOR Qty: 2 $20,700 / each
MODEL 177 Qty: 123 $450 Frisker Station Count Rate Meter
MODEL 177-45 Qty: 5 $450 Frisker Station Count Rate Meter
MODEL 180-2 Qty: 4 $110 Pancake Holder Jig for 44-9
MODEL 19 Qty: 3 $605 Micro R Dose Rate Meter
MODEL 2200 Qty: 2 $825 Scaler Ratemeter Single Channel Analyzer
MODEL 2221 Qty: 207 $1025 Count Rate Meter
MODEL 2241-1 Qty: 1 $490 Scaler (like 2241)
MODEL 2241-2 Qty: 9 $480 Count Rate Meter
MODEL 2929 Qty: 4 $2,200 Scaler Dual Channel Analyzer
MODEL 43-10-1 Qty: 4 Dual Smear Counter Probe
MODEL 43-37 Qty: 30 $400.00 Floor Monitor Probe
MODEL 43-5 Qty: 86 $345 Alpha Probe
MODEL 43-68 Qty: 76 $250 Dual Gas Proportional Probe
MODEL 43-68 Qty: 10 $220 Dual gas Broom handle
MODEL 44-9 Qty: 185 $110 Beta Probe
MODEL 500-2 Qty: 1 $1,205 Pulser (calibrator)
MODEL 6A-1 Qty: 3 $1,980 Alpha Continuous Air Monitor
MODEL 6A-1RH Qty: 3 $1,980 Alpha CAM w/Remote Head
MODEL AUTO Quik 5 Qty: 3 $192 5 Station Buck Charger for IH, HFs
MODEL D-530 Qty: 1 $825 Digital Hi Vol Air Sampler Calibrator
MODEL D-812 Qty: 1 $715 Digital Air Sampler Calibrator
MODEL DMC 2000S Qty: 12 $200 Alarming Dosimeter
MODEL GILAIR5 Qty: 18 $330 Lapel Air Sampler
MODEL HFATR-5 Qty: 7 $253 Gillian 5 Station Charger
MODEL HV-1ST Qty: 3 $192 Hi Vol Air Sampler w/Timer
MODEL LB5100 Qty: 1 $16,500 Automatic Low Background Smear Counter
MODEL LV-1 Qty: 1 $470 Low Volume Air Sampler
MODEL LV-14M Qty: 24 $880 Low Volume Goose Neck Air Sampler
MODEL PAM-1 Qty: 12 $77.00 DMC2000S accessory
MODEL RO-20 Qty: 2 $715 Dose Rate Meter
MODEL SKC Qty: 10 $330.00 Lapel Air Sampler
MODEL SKC CHARGER Qty: 3 $275.00 Battery Charger for SKC Lapel Air Samplers
MODEL T1031-1 Qty: 3 $180 Digital Gas Timer
MODEL XLB Qty: 2 $22,000 Low Background Counter Series 5
MODEL 239-1F Qty: 30 $1020 Floor monitor Cart, Regulator, strap, for 2221 (Does not include 2221 or 43-37 probe)
MODEL 239-1F Qty: 8 COMPLETE - Includes Floor monitor Cart, Regulator, strap, for 2221, 2221 meter, and 43-37 probe) $2,200
DEPENDING ON YOUR NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTATION NEEDS, EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT THIS TIME COULD PROVIDE GOOD CONDITION, GUARANTEED EQUIPMENT, WHILE SAVING YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.