Manufactures Suggested Retail Price when new was: $140,000.00
Tempcraft Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alcoa and a world leader in the design and manufacture of wax, plastic and ceramic tools and molds; wax and ceramic injection machinery; and investment casting patterns and assemblies. Tempcraft Corporation was established in 1956 and currently operates a 100,000-square- foot facility in Cleveland, Ohio. The operation has three closely related business centers: tooling, patterns, and machinery.
* Cast-to-size capabilities
* Turbine and compressor blades/vanes
* 360-degree integral turbine components
* Unigraphics┬«┬ V.18 CAD/CAM
Patterns: injection, finishing, assembly
* 13 Tempcraft wax injectors
* AFC┬«┬ and CFAFC┬«┬ injection-control systems
* 12 plastic-injection machines
* Wax- and ceramic-injection machines
* Wax-melting and wax-conditioning systems
* Patented injection-control systems
* Member of the┬ Investment Casting Institute
Check out this link for this machines capabilities:
Asking price or please call or email to make offers!
Status: LIST ESTORE w BEST OFFERPhotos of actual asset
Industry: Foundry & Investment Casting
Type: WAX equipment; injection, conditioners, heaters, tables, ect.
Description & Quantity in stock:
Tempcraf TV502 Wax Injection molding candles 2 foundry
Subtitle: VERYNICE HOT WAX INJECTOR! VERY NICE
Tested: Reported to have been working when removed from service but we did not see it work.
Please see inspection report below for 3rd party inspection reports when available
DRW1: Main Del Rio TX. ZIP 78840
a. Est. Wt. each: 5000+ exceeds our scale
We have several locations so please take note of the zip code where this asset is located above