Tektronix P6248 Differential Probe 1.7GHz
The P6248 Differential Probe enables the user to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals commonly found in disk drive, digital IC design, and communications applications. The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allow this probe to easily accomodate manual probing of surface mount devices while maintaining high CMRR. This probe may be used with oscilloscopes, spectrum or network analyzers, time interval analyzers, and bit error rate testers.
* Bandwidth is 1.7GHz (Typical Probe Only <27°C)
* 1X Mode; 1.5GHz Bandwidth (Guaranteed);
* 1.85GHz (Typical Probe Only <27°C) 10X Mode.
* Risetime: less than 350 ps
* Attenuation: Switchable: divided by 1.0, divided by 10.0
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.