Tektronix CSA 8000 Communications Signal Analyzer Main Frame (without modules)
The CSA8000 is built on Tektronix's sampling oscilloscope platform combining Windows PC technologies with world-class waveform acquisition technology. It is also listed in the Techtronix catalog as a TDS8000 Digital Sampling Oscilloscope. We are offering a 50GHz 'scope here for just $8000. That must be the biggest no-brainer deal in the history of mankind!
* Wide bandwidth: DC to 50 GHz depending on modules, with up to 12.5 GHz Trigger
* Modular architecture allows flexible configuration: up to four, dual-channel electrical and two, single channel optical sampling modules.
* Automatic Communication Measurements: Q-factor, extinction ratio, optical power, signal-to-noise ratio, jitter
* Automatic ITU/ANSI Mask Testing: SDH/SONET, Gigabit Ethernet etc.
* Normal, Infinite, Variable Persistence and Color Graded Display Modes
* Intuitive User-Interface, large 10 in. touch-screen color display, Windows Operating System
* Excellent Signal Fidelity (Jitter < 1 ps RMS - Typical)
* FrameScan Acquisition Mode, isolate data dependent faults, examine low-power PRBS signals
* GPIB, parallel Printer Port, RS-232-C, USB Serial Ports, Ethernet LAN connection
* Several mass storage devices: floppy disk, removable hard drive and CD-ROM
Accessories included: Keyboard, Mouse, Copies of User's Manual and Reference Manual, Product Software, Operating System Rebuild, power cord
About this instrument: It is designed for high-performance communications applications. We don't know when this particular unit was made but the model has only been available since 2001. As you can see from the pictures, the unit is in good condition and appears little used. List price $19,500 (2001). Photos on this page are of an item similar to the one offered here. You will receive everything you see in the pictures. Spec sheets can be emailed or FAXed to you.
Guaranteed to be clean and fully operational, with 14-day right of return
About us: For 15 years Naptech has sold many thousands of pieces of test equipment to thousands of companies including to Government Contractors. We have five full-time engineers to ensure every instrument we supply performs reliably and to full manufacturer’s specs. Naptech has a reputation for providing quality equipment at a reasonable price.
Thanks for viewing our listing!
REMEMBER: Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here