Tektronix AWG710 Arbitrary Waveform Generator 4GS/s with option 3
The AWG520's unique design combines a graphical editing display with powerful output capabilities to simplify the creation of arbitrary and complex waveforms and enable easy on-screen waveform editing. With the AWG520's many built-in intuitive and powerful features, you can easily develop and edit custom waveforms. Option 03 adds an independent 10–bit-wide digital data port that can be used in conjunction with marker outputs for data generation up to 14–bits wide at up to 1 GHz (14–bits, AWG520). Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG520 the perfect complement to selected Tektronix oscilloscopes.
* Two Channels with 10-Bit Vertical Resolution
* Independent 10-Channel, 1 GHz Digital Data Generation (Opt. 03)
* Built-in Independent Real-time Noise Generation
* External Clock Input Permits Jitter Insertion and Synchronization
* Supports Direct External Clock and 10 MHz Reference Input
* Unique Real-time Sequencing Links Multiple Waveform Files Creating Waveforms of Nearly Infinite Length
* Built-in Application Generates Jitter, Data Communication and Disk Drive Waveforms
* User Modified Isolation Pulse for Disk Drive Testing
* Built-in 10 GB Hard Drive for Mass Data Storage that can Optionally be made Removable for Secure Applications (using Opt 11)
* Optional 128 MB Flash Disk for ATE Applications (Opt 10)
* Replace Standard Function and Sweep Generators in Wide Range of Applications
This unit has option 3 (Ch 2 10-Bit Output up to 1 GHz) , it also includes a Power Cord ;a CD Manual Set
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.