TEKTRONIX AFG3102 ARBITRARY/FUNCTION GENERATOR. New in box.
* Six models with up to 240 MHz, 2 GS/s, 14 bits
* Single and dual channel models available
* Sine, square, pulse, ramp, noise, sin(x)/x, exponential, gaussian, lorentz, haversine and DC waveforms
* AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM modulation modes
* Linear and logarithmic sweep and burst
* Floating outputs (isolated from ground)
* Large color display for viewing settings at a glance (mono display on AFG3021)
* Intuitive operation with familiar Tek scope look and feel
* Front-panel USB connector for waveform storage and transfer via memory stick
* USB, GPIB, LAN interfaces (USB only on AFG302x)
* ArbExpress software included
Please call for availability. These generators sell fast and the manufacturers lead time can be up to 4 weeks.
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation and affordability make the AFG3000 Series of Function, Arbitrary Waveform and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
Superior Performance and Versatility
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive User Interface Shows More Information at a Single Glance
A large screen shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical waveshape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and re-learning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world’s most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes.
ArbExpress™ Software Included for Creating Waveforms with Ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscopes or defined by standard functions, equation editor and waveform math.
Includes: Quick-start user manual, power cord, CD-ROM with reference manual, service manual and ArbExpress™ software, NIST-traceable calibration certificate.