What you are purchasing is a high quality Target MC189H 18" Walk Behind Concrete Saw w/screw feed. It is equipped with an air cooled 9hp Honda engine and will take up to an 18" diamond blade on it.
* Raises and lowers the blade quickly and easily, for better control of cutting depth.
* Spring assist feature helps raise the blade out of the cut faster with minimum effort.
* Manual lock keeps blade at fixed depth.
* Unique spring-assisted counter-balance system.
* Cutting depth indicator allows the operator to easily monitor cutting depth.
* Bladeshaft comes equipped with pillow block bearings.
* Bladeshaft features dual arbors which allow mounting of blade on either side
* One-piece box type steel frame resists bending & flexing.
* One-piece box type steel frame reduces component wear.
* One-piece box type steel frame extends saw life.
* One-piece box type steel frame resists bending and flexing of the frame.
* Extra heavy-duty cyclone air filter for the best dust filtration is featured on the MC 18 models with Honda and Robin engines.
* Blade guard and Water system include a standard 18" two-piece heavy-duty hinged blade guard and replacement.
* The water hoses have crimped (not clamped) connectors to keep them in place and reduce leaks.
DeFusco Industrial Supply