Includes any remaining manufacturer warranty.
We also provide a 14 day warranty.
We accept Bank Wire Transfers (Domestic: $15, International: $28), Cashiers Check, Money Order, Company Check (14 day hold), and Personal Check (21 day hold).
T-Tech / AMC Quick Circuit 7000
The Quick Circuit 7000 System provides everything you need to produce accurate and economical circuit board prototypes within hours. Quick Circuit 7000 enables you to produce your own prototyping so projects are completed on schedule, designs are protected, and your project never has to leave your lab. The Quick Circuit System uses industry standard tooling. The Quick Circuit 7000 System provides everything you need to produce accurate and economical circuit board prototypes within an hour.
* Spindle RPM Range: 8,000 to 23,000 RPM (software controlled)
* Minimum Drill Hole Size: 13 mils (0.330 mm; 0.013")
* Traverse Speed: 1.524 m (60") / min
* Milling/Contour Route Speed: Adjustable from 25.4 cm (1")/ min up to traverse speed
* Work Area: 330mm x 482mm (13"x19")
* Resolution: 0.006 mm (0.00025")
* Repeatability: 0.006 mm (0.00025")
* Registration Hole Precision: <0.020 mm (0.0008")
* Minimum Trace Width: 0.100 mm (0.004")
* Minimum Engraving Width: 0.100 mm (0.004")
* Drilling Stroke Speed: 80 Strokes / minute
* Surface Mount Prototypes
* Depaneling Production Circuit Board
Warranty Service & Return Policy: