Tektronix AWG710 Arbitrary Waveform Generator 4GS/s
The AWG710 combines world-class signal fidelity with ultra high-speed mixed signal simulation, a powerful sequencing capability and graphical user interface with flexible waveform editor, to solve the toughest measurement challenges in the disk drive, communications and semiconductor design/test industries.
* 4.0 GS/s Sample Rate Simulates Real-world Signals Up To 2.0 GHz
* 2 Markers With 1.6 psRMS Jitter Deliver Ultra-stable Timing to the Device-under-test (DUT)
* 16 M or 32 M Point Record Length Provide Longer Serial or Rotational Media Data Streams
* 8-bit Vertical Resolution for Precise Signal Replication
* EZ Function Generator Mode Allows Quick Creation and Edit of Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp, Pulse and DC Waveforms
* Waveform Quick Editor with 300 fs Edge Timing Resolution Delivers Output Edge Control with Near Real-time Precision
* Real-time Sequencing Creates Infinite Waveform Loops, Jumps, Patterns and Conditional Branches
This unit calibrated by Telogy thru 11/01/07, it also includes a Power Cord ;a CD Manual Set and a Performance Check / Adjustment Disk, a Sample Programs Disk, a Sample Waveform Library Disk, and Application Program Disk (three)
* Our hours of operation are M-F, 10-5PM Pacific Standard Time.