Sony SRX-611 SCARA Assembly Robot, Controller & Pendant
This is a Sony SRX-611 SCARA high-speed assembly robot, with controller, teaching pendant and cables as detailed below. This machine is currently outfitted for picking/placing parts, with SMC and Keyence Vacuum ejectors and switches and associated plumbing. We are not trained in the use of this robot and we do not have a manual for it, but we were able to get it to power-on and the pendant says "controller accepted, emergency stop". We are fairly certain that when safety interlocks are properly installed this error will resolve. When on the "robot" screen, the display shows coordinates changing when the robot is moved manually. Please note that these parts are used and have some minor cosmetic signs of use.
This lot comes with our 14-day DOA Guarantee when properly installed by a qualified technician. We do NOT have the software for this robot or its controller. NO additional manuals or accessories are included if not shown. Photos show the actual items you will receive.
* SRX-611 SCARA-type 4-axis High Speed Assembly Robot Cell
* SRX Robot Controller SRX-C61, back panel modules labelled Servo, I/O and CPU included.
* Power cable, Feedback cable, motor power cable and 2 I/O cables, 9101-1369-003 (P24206-E3)
With high speed, accuracy and superb operating ease, these robots can be used for a broad range of applications. Examples of industries where these robots can be used include: Automotive industry, electronics manufacturing, consumer products etc.. These can be fitted with appropriate accessories for use in parts picking and placing, soldering, packaging, assembly, dispensing and more! 40 inputs and outputs are standard, and the controller is capable also of vision and tracking as well as other forms of processing. Multitasking capability allows for simultaneous execution of multiple programs.
* Work envelope 1st arm 220 degrees, 2nd arm +/-150 degrees, Z axis 150mm R axis +/-360 degrees.
* Max. speed with 2kg payload: both arms combined 5200mm/sec, Zaxis 770mm/sec, Raixs 1500degrees/sec.
* Is there a loading dock or fork lift available at your location?
* Will the delivery driver be required to bring the item inside?
* Would you prefer this item to be crated instead of palletized (additional fee will apply)?
* What is your full address and phone number?
* Our 14 Day Guarantee Against DOA (Dead On Arrival) does not guarantee compatibility.
* If something is listed AS-IS, there are absolutely no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
* The warranty period starts from the day the item is received.
Click here for authorization form
* We do not accept American Express
* Cashier's Check/Money Order
* Company Check (10 business-day hold)
* hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm CST
* address: 12510 Trails End Rd Leander TX, 78641