Manufactures Suggested Retail Price when new was: $19,950.00
SONOBOND ULTRASONIC WS-2014D Welding Unit
Tooled for copper wire splicing
Ultrasonic metal spot welders can be equipped with special tooling for wire-harness assembly.
WS-2014D ultrasonic metal welder series with specialized tooling for wire processing. The heat-treated tool steel Taper Lock Tips can perform up to 300,000 welds.
Controller needs vacum cleaning inside.
The Smart Choice for Ultrasonic Metal Welders
Sonobond Metal Welder Advantages:
* Nonferrous and dissimilar metals welded with repeated accuracy.
* Solid-state metallurgical bonds produced without heat, current or consumables
* Long-lasting, quick-change steel taper lock tips perform up to 300,000 welds
Sonobond's unique, patented "Wedge-Reed" bonding system...
* Combines high vibratory force and low amplitude coupling - essential for precise welds
* Utilizes shear mode vibration parallel to welding surface - essential for dependable welds
* Positions line of force directly over welding surface - essential for eliminating bending stress
Sonobond Metal Welders are used to produce. . .
* Stranded wire-to-wire welds
* Multi wire-to-terminal welds
* Electrical wire harnesses
* Thin aluminum or copper sheet welds
* Encapsulation of explosives
Asking price or please call or email to make offers!
Asset Location: DRW1: Main Del Rio TX. ZIP 78840 Area: R1C Photos of actual asset
Description & Quantity in stock:
SONOBOND Ultrasonic Welder MSRP $19950
Tested: Reported to have been working when removed from service but we did not see it work.
Please see inspection report below for 3rd party inspection reports when available
Horsepower / Amps / KW / KVA: 100 PSI Dry Air
Est . Packaging: $ 25.00 pallet & shrink-wrap
* Pallets 150 lbs + Central frt: Don't forget our 64% discounthttps://cicsc.centralfreight.com/cics/cwba/mkoi51
Added safety guard presences sensing. Circuit connector missing.
Control cable and output cable missing.
Ultrasonic welding simplifies wire assembly