INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW SEQUAL ECLIPSE
PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR SYSTEM...
AT PERHAPS THE LOWEST PRICE...
The SeQual Eclipse is the first and only all-in-one concentrator, providing the full capabilities of a home concentrator in a single, lightweight, battery-powered package.
Prior to the Eclipse, many oxygen patients needed two devices: a large, stationary device to
provide the continuous flow needed while sleeping and a lighter portable device capable of
Eclipse was developed in cooperation with the U.S. Army, which saw it as a fully
mobile oxygen system that could withstand the rigors of battlefield deployment and still provide
medics, with reliable continuous oxygen.
This system was designed to provide the home medical equipment industry with a single “do-everything” device, that can perform traditional bedside concentrator duties or move easily with patients around the house, in the car, and even on extended trips.
Users praise its sleek, non medical looking design and portability, plus the fact that it provides new peace of mind when traveling. They also noted easier movement and quieter operation of the system, compared with conventional units.
The Eclipse makes it easy to move around town or even around the world, without worrying about running out of oxygen.
It’s a wonderful thing for those of us who like to travel. It allowed me to think about going places I couldn’t go before.
It’s so quiet you hardly know it’s running... the lower noise made it much easier to have normal conversations.
The Eclipse is certain to change how oxygen therapy is delivered to patients and will put mobility back into people’s lives, where previously, they were constrained by oxygen tanks.
About the size of a grocery bag,
• Up to 3 LPM continuous flow oxygen for nocturnal use, exercise, and other times when pulse flow just won’t do (as with sleep apnea, for example)
• For times when pulse flow is the choice, the Eclipse has pulse settings from 1 to 6
• Runs on household AC current, DC from an auto accessory (lighter) outlet, or its internal auto-recharge power cartridge
• Sleek good looks; easy to use, easy to clean, easy to service
• Long service intervals for lower life-cycle costs
• A power miser, the low electrical consumption means less heat, noise and longer life
• Lightweight and easy to move, the Eclipse is the perfect home concentrator...and you can take it with you!
Ease, Convenience, Quality of Life
• No more waiting for oxygen deliveries
• Simple easy-to-use controls; no need to learn how to operate several devices
• Accurate, easy-to-read flow indicator
• Quiet operation without purge noise or pulse mode clicking
• Hi-tech, easy-to-clean non-medical look
• Compact and unobtrusive; no need to rearrange the room around it
• Never run out of oxygen at home or in the car
• No concerns about storing oxygen in the home
• Self-monitoring alarm system
• Small, lightweight, easily moved about, lifted up stairs or into an automobile
• Telescoping handle cart facilitates movement in or outside the home
• AC, DC and on-board auto recharge power cartridge enables longer excursion times; even extended overnight travel
(Device 13.9 lbs.; Power Cartridge 3.5 lbs.)
0.5 to 3.0 (0.5 liter increments)
1.0 to 6.0 (0.5 liter increments)
adjustable between -0.25 cm H2O to -0.7 cm H2O
48 dB(A) at 3.0 LPM continuous flow,
40 dB(A) at 3.0 pulse flow setting
1.4 to 5.0 hours (depends on flow setting)
Oxygen flow outside normal limits
No inspiration detected in Pulse Flow
YOUR ALL NEW ECLIPSE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
* SEQUAL ECLIPSE 02 PORTABLE CONCENTRATOR UNIT
* POWER CARTRIDGE (RECHARGEABLE BATTERY)
* CARRY CART (w/ WHEELS & RETRACTABLE HANDLE)
NOW FAA Approved for use on Airlines ->
PRESS RELEASE- SEQUAL ECLIPSE GETS FAA APPROVAL, FOR FLIGHT!...
FAA Clears SeQual’s Eclipse Portable Concentrator for Takeoff;
Over one million oxygen patients gain new travel option
SAN DIEGO – SeQual Technologies Inc., which develops oxygen systems known worldwide for their reliability, quality, revolutionary design and economy, announced today that the Federal Aviation Administration has approved their portable Eclipse™ Oxygen System for use aboard commercial airliners.
The sale of this item may be subject to
regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local
authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will
verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before
CAUTION!: Please take the time to protect yourself and your purchase...
- price is way too good to be true or including too many extras for the price- likely refurbished (some sellers are even service technicians as well as dealers- how convenient for them, to pass something off as new!), rented, used, or stolen merchandise.
- seller has little to no feedback (especially on big ticket items)
- seller does not list related products
- seller uses bad grammar/ spelling (shows does not know what talking about and trying to make a quick sale)
- seller lacks knowledge of product
THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW IN BOX- w/ FULL WARRANTIES-
STEP RIGHT UP, FOLKS! THE SEQUAL ECLIPSE IS TOP OF THE LINE.
THIS IS A MARVELOUS OPPORTUNITY!
... BUT FOR THE NEXT BEST THING, AT UNDER HALF THE PRICE...
... OR FOR THE ALSO FAA APPROVED FOR FLIGHT,
PULSE FLOW (only) MODEL! (CLICK HERE)
Diamond Medical Marketing, Inc.
and do not recommend purchasing this from anyone, short of these credentials.
ONCE AGAIN, COMPLETE SYSTEM BRAND NEW IN BOX
GAIN INDEPENDENCE & ORDER, BELOW...