All items are brand new nothing ever used,
we are a fully authorized dealer of all products that we sell. My Stores Logo
Welder is a micro impulse welding system for dental technical welding jobs. Instead of using a laser ray. Welder uses electric energy. The development of Welder was carried out with only dental technique in mind.
* Away from soldering and on to new technologies with low investments!
Overview of all advantages of welding vs. soldering:
* saving about 80% of the working time, especially when doing repairs
* exact temperature control in the welding field (ideal for repairs directly next to acrylics or ceramics)
* high stability and flexural strength of the welded objects
* absolutely free of solder using welding wire of material identical to that of the object
* biocompatibility and corrosion resistant objects
* welding can be done on the master model
Advantages of Welder vs. laser welding:
* very low maintenance costs
* Welder results remain unaffected by the object surfaces
* stereo microscope for very precise welding
* optics shutter offers better protection for your eyes than the conventional LED-shutter
* Argon supply for the production of an ionized and oxide-free atmosphere
* special argon dispenser directly over the welding field
* no contract between electrode and object. This is more gentle on electrode and object, speeding up the welding process and producing higher quality
* flushing the closed welding chamber with Argon gas guarantees for perfect welds and keeps the material from embrittlement
Welder can connect the following materials:
* non-precious alloy/non-precious alloy
* high-precious alloy/high-precious alloy
* non-precious alloy/high-precious alloy
Changing the electodue: both diameters are quick and easy to exchange.
Footswitch for single impulse or continuous mode.
Angle indivdually adjustable-for a comfortable working situation.
Optimal illumination in the welding chamber, independant from surrounding light situation.
Wide range of indications because of two electrode diameters: 0.5 and 1.0 mm
Financing is available on this item
Please allow 10-15 business days to receive package
Items are sealed in factory boxes. All items are brand new nothing ever used, we are a fully authorized dealer of all products that we sell.
We are a full service Dental Supplier servicing the Dental Industry for over 65 Years!
Nowak Dental Supplies Inc : 6716 Hwy 11 : Carriere, MS 39426
Summary of My Selling Policies
You can contact me by telephone at: 1-866-NOWAK-31 and speak with Shawn Nowak. Also email to . We are open from Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm central time. View our other items at www.nowakdental.com
Read my policies on my SquareTrade Seal