We Have Thousands of products available.
o Electronic and mechanic motor protection devices
o Medium voltage soft starters
o AC and DC variable speed drive packages
Transformers Ventilation equipment Phase converters
o Phase converters convert single phase to three phase Multiple motor loads in excess
o 1 and 2 bearing generators to 2000kw o PTO drive generator sets 10 to 160kw
o High-speed gas air-cooled sets
o AC & DC metering (volts, amps, hour, frequency, pf, kw); Analogue and digital
o Safety switch engine safety and annunciator components
Power Factor Correction Technology
SF5250 AC Tech Variable Motor Speed Control Drive 25 HP
American Express, Money Order, Cashier's cheque
This truly flexible sub-micro drive gives you the compact size you need for your panel layout while delivering on the functions and features your process demands. While the SCF can be applied for demanding variable speed applications it’s size and price make it a viable alternative to DC drives, Two Speed Starters, Reversing Starters and Soft Starts.
Supply Power: 480/590VAC, Three Phase, 50/60 Hz
Motors: The SCF is designed to operate standard polyphase induction motors from 0 to 240Hz. Operation to 1000Hz is optional.
Enclosure: Rugged IP20 with finger safe terminals.
Easy Set-up and Operation: The SCF is easy to use right out of the box or can be customized to meet your specific requirements any one of four convienient ways
* From the front of the drive
* From the remote keypad option
* A PC (and AC Tech’s free TechLink Software)
* The innovative EPM Programmer
Motor Thermal Overload: The SCF is an approved motor protection device for single motor applications by UL and cUL.
Control I/O: 18 isolated terminals provide 5 logic inputs, 2 logic outputs, 2 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs plus RS485 Modbus Serial Communication.
* To speak to a Friesen Electric specialist please call us
* If mailing certified check or money order the address is
Please included information detailing the purchase
* In the event that concealed damages are discovered after receipt of goods, carrier should be notified within 48 hours of goods damaged in order that proper liability may be established and appropriate claim filed.
* We are a reputable company in business for more than 50 years