Andy's Equipment Exchange Inc. has been supplying the food service industry for over 20 years. With a wide selection of both new and used Equipment.
Stainless Steel Restaurant Grease Exhaust Hood W/ Fan
We have a great deal for you. In this package you get the following:
1. All hoods are constructed of 16 and 18 gauge steel.
2. All joints are welded liquid tight, without seams by an automatic wire fed mig welder.
3. All hoods are built in accordance to NFPA 96, NSF specifications, & U.L. 710 specifications.
4. Grease trough is made to receive grease extracted by filters.
5. Grease filters are of baffle type (20’’ wide) and carry a U.L. listing. They are made from a light weight aluminum steel.
6. A stainless steel cup attaches to the tray that runs beneath the entire length of the hood.
3-year Warranty on all electric motors
The specs on the fan are in the 3rd picture.