Fully automatic function lets you recover, vacuum, leak test, charge, and then walk away.
* Mfg Warranty: 12 months parts / 12 months labor
* Brand New, not refurbished
Combines simple operation with superior accuracy
The Cool-Tech 34700Z recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak tests, and recharges R-134a quickly and accurately.
Automatic operation means less attention is needed!
Automatic Function — With this new option, you can program the unit to recover, vacuum, leak test, charge, and then walk away without having to operate panel valves.
Vacuum Leak Test — Will monitor the vacuum level after an evacuation, and inform the technician of a possible leak in the vehicle's AC system.
Automatic Refrigerant Refill — With this latest advance, you never have to stop in the middle of a job to change refrigerant tanks. The unit maintains 12 to 15 pounds of refrigerant in an internal vessel, and signals when it's time to change the supply tank, so no monitoring is required.
Automatic Air Purge — Eliminates damaging air without any monitoring of gauges or opening of valves.
Automatic Oil Drain — The unit automatically drains system oil captured during recovery, and the display reminds you to empty the bottle. Graduations on the container clearly show you how much oil needs to be replaced.
Refrigerant Charging — Has never been this easy. Select a charge mode from either the high side, low side, or both.
Accuracy features eliminate guesswork!
Electronic Scale — The scale is mounted internally for protection and has a dampening mechanism that protects against impact shocks, such as movement over rough surfaces. The scale weighs recovered refrigerant and charges by weight for greatest accuracy.
Internal Storage Vessel — Refrigerant is recovered into and charged out of this vessel, which is permanently mounted to the electronic scale for continuing reliability.
Note: External Source Tank is not included.
Internal Manifold — A Robinair exclusive, this block manifold contains all the solenoids that control refrigerant flow in and out of the unit, reducing the possibility of leaking connections and eliminating the need to operate panel valves.
Best of all, it's easy to use!
Ergonomic Design — The cabinet is easy to maneuver between service bays and position near the vehicle.
Large Gauges — The high and low side gauges are mounted at an angle that's easy to see, and they're a full 4" in diameter.
Features that speed service:
• 6 CFM vacuum pump for fast, thorough pull-down.
• Heavy-duty compressor pulls from both high and low sides during recovery.
• Single pass recycling meets SAE specs.
• Oil injector lets you add system oil in seconds.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ROBINAIR MODELS 34700Z vs. 34134Z?
* ROB34700Z is Fully Automatic. Tell it what to do and simply walk away!
* ROB34134Z is manual. It will stop at each step of the process and wait on you for the next instuctions
* ROB34700Z will monitor the vacuum level after an evacuation, and inform the technician of a possible leak in the vehicle's AC system
* ROB34134Z does not have this feature