* Motor: 1/2 HP, Single Phase, 115V, 25-60 Hz, 15 Amp Reversible Universal Motor
* Switches: FOR/OFF/REV and integral safety foot switch.
* Chuck: Speed Chuck with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts cemters amd grips workpiece instantly.
* Rear Centering Device: Cam-action, turns with chuck.
* Cutters: Self-centering, full-floating.
* Reamer: 5-flute cone, RH, 1/8"-2" capacity.
* Oil Pump: Self-priming gerotor oil pump. RH/LH combination reamer available.
* Standard Equipment: (1) No. 811A universal quick opening die head, (1) No. 341 Reamer, (1) No. 820 Cutter, (1) set 1/2" - 3/4" universal alloy dies, (1) set 1" - 2" universal alloy dies, (1) spare E-1032 cutter wheel.
* Features: 1.75 gallon oil tray, 100% larger chip tray, Generous top cover for keeping tools and fittings handy. High clearance carriage. Can be used with geared threaders Models 141 and 161. Uses Model 816/817 semi automatic, Model 815A self opening or Model 811A quick opening die heads. Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off. CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
* Like New condition, recently reconditioned.
The Model 535 maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding the features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535 ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage making the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work-related materials handy. The 535 is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID branded equipment.