NorthStar PTO Generator — 13,000 Watt
Single-phase generator cranks out 100 Amps @ 120V, 50 Amps @ 240V. Requires 24 PTO HP or more for rated output: 13,000 surge Watts and 12,000 continuous Watts. Industry standard 1 3/8in., 6-spline input shaft is geared for 540 RPM. 100in. copper windings, metal construction, 100 Amp thermal magnetic breaker and plastic shield provide high performance, durability, long life and safe operation.
Outlets include welding receptacle and four 120V 20 Amp receptacles and voltmeter. Pushbutton reset circuit breakers and 2-year warranty.
A variety of PTO Shaft assemblies are available separately, from 27 to 57 inches. Please inquire about details and pricing.
Four 20 Amp 120V receptacles
One 30 Amp 120V receptacle
One 50 Amp 120/240V straight blade receptacle
* Required Engine: 24 PTO HP (540 RPM) or more
* Rated Watts: 12,000 Continuous Watts
* Surge Watts: 13,000 Surge Watts
* Uses NEMA 5-20R, NEMA L5-30R and NEMA 14-50R straight blade
* 100 Amps @ 120V, 50 Amps @ 240V
* Oil level indicator, cast iron gearbox
* Brushless design, less than 6% Total Harmonic Distortion
* Industry standard 1 3/8in., 6-spline input shaft (Category 1)
* Thermal overload protection
* Conveniently located control panel
* Push button circuit breakers
* PTO shield protects operator from moving parts
* 35 1/2in.L x 22in.W x 17in.H
* Optional wheeled trailer sold separately
* Includes 2 year manufacturers limited warranty.
Mfg Warranty: 24 months parts / 24 months labor