Deluxe Hand-Held Planishing Hammer Kit by ProLine
Proline planishing hammers are designed for forming or planishing compound curves in sheet metal. They are used in many industries, including automobile and aircraft restoration, racecar fabrication, sheetmetal stamping shops, artistic applications, etc. A ProLine planishing hammer takes the "work" out of metal work and saves the experienced metal worker hours of time, leading to increased production. All hammers are completely fabricated in the USA. If you are looking for quality, then you have found the finest planishing hammers made.
This kit is perfect for taking to the track or just staying organized. Heavy duty aluminum padded case is good for years of use.
* 10-1/2" tall, 11-1/2" deep yoke
* Includes top die, one each 3", 9", 12", and 36" radii bottom die
* Rubber top die, rectangular bottom die, and linear stretch die also included
* Oil and special oil bottle
* Insruction manual in a padded case
This portable planishing hammer is designed for forming or planishing light gauge sheetmetal.
Finance Equipment For Your Business - Click Here