Superior optics! Unbeatable lowest price! Five-year warranty! Huge selection - more than 1,500 listings!
Search in titles & descriptions
Click on Pictures for Larger View
Give your microscope a boost with the optional accessories below.
Click on the items for details or purchase.
Optional 3.0 Mega Pixel USB Digital Camera for PC display
Optional CCD Camera for TV display
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established
under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards. Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!
SUPER HIGH QUALITY INSTRUMENT!
* An advanced metallurgical microscopy system with reflected and transmitted illuminations and a USB digital camera.
* A great microscope for both reflected and transmitted applications.
* Built-in polarization system with polarizer and analyzer.
* Built-in bright/dark viewing field system with conversion slide.
* Clear images with 1.3 Mega (1280x1024) pixel resolution.
* Compatible with Windows 98/2000/me/XP.
* User-friendly software included for editing microscope images on your computer, recording video, emailing the images or saving them as BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT,
* Displaying real time live video.
* Measuring length, angle, area and etc. across microscope images.
* Built-in reduction lens providing the same view on your PC screen as that seen through eyepieces.
* Quintuple nosepiece with 3 holes for bright field objectives and 2 for darkfield.
* Seven infinitive Plan Achromatic objectives included.
* Eyepiece with 0.1mm micrometer and cross hair included.
* 50 Watt halogen reflected EPI-illumination system.
* 20 Watt halogen transmitted illumination system.
* EPI-illumination filters included.
* Photo/video capability with 23mm universal/standard photo port.
* Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
* 30° inclined 360° rotatable compensation free trinocular head.
* Ten levels of metallurgical magnification, 40X, 64X, 100X, 160X, 200X, 320X, 400X, 640X, 800X & 1280X.
* Four levels of transmitted (biological) magnification, 400X, 640X, 1000X & 1600X.
* Co-axial coarse & fine focusing system.
* Two sets of eyepiece included.
* Large mechanical stage with stain resistant finish.
* Low position stage traveling controls.
* Full optical glass elements.
* Precise ground glass lens.
* All metal mechanical parts.
* Coaxial coarse and fine focusing.
* Dual focusing control knobs.
* Focusing tension control mechanism.
* 30° inclined 360° rotatable trinocular head.
* Adjustable interpupillary distance.
* Adjustable diopters on both eye tubes.
* Solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish.
* Spare bulb, fuse, bottle of immersion oil, and dust cover included.
* Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standards.
* Excellent FIVE (5) YEAR factory warranty.
* Lowest price guaranteed or the difference back!
* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
* Head: 30° inclined trinocular.
* Eyepieces: WF10X/18 and WF10X/18 with 0.1mm micrometer and cross hair.
* Nosepiece: quintuple nosepiece - 3 holes for bright field objectives and 2 holes for dark field objectives.
* Objectives: infinitive Plan Achromatic objectives, 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X & 80X, for metallurgical applications and infinitive Plan Achromatic objectives, 40X &100X, for biological applications.
* Polarization System: built-in polarizer and analyzer.
* Bright/Dark Viewing Field System: built-in conversion slide for bright/dark field illumination.
* Diaphragm: Epi-illuminator with Iris aperture diaphragm and iris field diaphragm.
* Stage: double layer mechanical stage with size 185X142mm.
* Illumination Systems: 12V50W T-H lamp for metallurgical applications (intensity adjustable, lamp centering adjustable) and built-in 12V20W T-H lamp for biological applications (intensity adjustment).
* Collector: centering adjustable Kohler collector with field iris diaphragm.
Vertical Photo/Video Port: 23mm universal/standard photo tube (100%-0% or 20%-80%).* Power Supply: 110V (email for 220/240V version), CE certified.
* We are an ID Verified seller ID Verify Icon
* We are a SquareTrade verified seller
* click here to contact us via email.
* or call from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST. Monday - Friday.
Search in titles & descriptions