Superior optics! Unbeatable lowest price! Five-year warranty! Huge selection - more than 1,500 listings!
Search in titles & descriptions
Click on Pictures for Larger View
Give your microscope a boost with the optional accessories below.
Click on the items for details or purchase.
Optional WF20X Eyepiece for extra magnification powers: 80X, 200X & 800X
Optional WF16X Eyepiece for extra magnification powers: 64X, 160X & 640X
Optional 60X DIN Objective for extra magnification power: 600X
Optional 20X DIN Objective for extra magnification power: 200X
Optional Mechanical Stage for slide gliding control
Optional USB Digital Camera for PC display
Optional CCD Camera for TV display
Optional Tungsten Illuminating Bulb
Optional Blank Slides & Coverslips
Optional Aluminum Carrying Case
Optional halogen illuminating bulb
Our microscopes and accessories are manufactured under the strict guidelines established
under ISO 9001: 2000 Standards. Certificate number: 3302/200213192.
* A high quality professional phase contrast tissue culture microscope!
* A research-grade inverted microscopy system!
* Perfect for clinics, vets, doctors and researchers to view living biological tissue cultures and examine specimens in liquid.
* CSIS infinity chromatic correction optical system.
* Gemel type of trinocular head, 45° inclined.
* High eye-point PLAN eyepieces.
* PLAN and INFINITY long working distance achromatic objectives: LWD PL4X, 10X, 20X, 40X & 60X.
* PLAN and INFINITY long working distance phase contrast objectives: LWD PH10X, 20X & 40X.
* Fully coated optical system with high resolution.
* Crystal clear sharp images.
* Adopted 90-240V halogen illumination system.
* Upright photo port for photographic/video capability.
* Movable N.A.0.3 condenser.
* Above-stage condenser with moving and focusing knobs and swing-out filters.
* Stage moving-stop mechanism to protect slides and objectives.
* Diopter adjustment on ocular.
* Top light house with filters.
* Spare bulb, fuse and dust cover.
* Extra large 3-D double layer mechanical stage with stain resistant finish.
* Low position coaxial stage movement control knobs.
* Coaxial coarse & fine focusing with CA knob tension control.
* Built-in halogen illumination system with variable brightness.
* Dual side mounted focusing controls.
* Full optical glass elements.
* Precise ground glass lenses.
* All metal mechanical components.
* Adjustable interpupillary distance.
* Rugged cast alloy frame and stand with stain resistant enamel finish.
* Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control standard.
* Excellent five (5) year factory warranty.
* Lowest price for the same guaranteed or the difference back!
* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
CSIS Infinity chromatic correction optical system
Gemel type of trinocular head, 45° inclined
PL10X high eye-point plan eyepiece, FN 22mm
Plan and infinity long work distance achromatic objective: LWD PL4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 60X
Plan and infinity long work distance phase contrast objective: LWD PH10X, 20X, 40X
Coaxial focus system with torque and coarse adjustment；
Work distance: 38mm coarse adjustment, 0.2mm fine adjustment; precision 0.002mm
Size: 160x250mm, could fixed with sample holder, extending board and mechanical specimen holder
Adopted 90-240V voltage, 6V/30W Halogen bulb, adjustable filament center and brightness
Phase Contrast plug-in Plate
Adjustable phase center—10X/20X, 40X, bright field
Phase center pre setting—10X/20X, 40X, bright field (optional)
Optional regulator of low coaxing. Could assemble with various sample holders
Optional slide holder, Terasaki holder and petri dish holder
Optional adjustable brightness color filter, monochrome contrast color filter, color temperature transition color filter and infrared-eliminating color filter
Could fixed with 135 camera, CTV and digital camera
PK mount adapter and 3.2X photo eyepiece
0.5X C-mount TV adapter with focusable lens
* We are an ID Verified seller ID Verify Icon
* We are a SquareTrade verified seller
* click here to contact us via email.
* or call from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST. Monday - Friday.
Search in titles & descriptions