Oscilla SM950 Speech Diagnostic Memory Audiometer
Oscilla SM950 Speech Diagnostic Memory AudiometerSpecial Features
* Serial and parallel ports.
* Storage capacity for 29 audiograms.
* Sound pressure to 110 dB (Bone 70dB).
* Automatic printout of complete audiogram.
* Narrow band masking. Intensity up to 110 dB.
* 11 frequencies: 125 Hz-8000Hz (selectable).
* Option of viewing the audiogram during testing.
The Oscilla SM950 Speech Diagnostic Memory Audiometer is a unit where all functions are controlled by an advanced microprocessor. The SM950 contains a storage capacity of 29 audiograms, which can be held for later printout or transfer to a patient file. The backup memory will save all data when the unit is turned off. The audiograms will be transferred in a format, which makes it possible to transfer data to most patient file systems.
The device automatically selects the correct symbols for right and left ears as well as Masking and Bone. If you are viewing the results on screen during a test, one push of the DATA button will update the audiogram. If a printout is required, simply press the PRINT button and within a few seconds a full audiogram will be printed. You may print out air and bone on the same audiogram or on two different printouts.
The built in tone generator is crystal driven and delivers very stable frequencies making it insensitive to temperature fluctuations.
The Oscilla SM950 Speech Diagnostic Memory Audiometer may perform either manual or fully automatic hearing tests including a very useful RANDOM automatic test, where the program selects both frequency and tone intensity randomly. The DATA and PRINT procedures are the same in both cases.
The SM950-S has a built-in microphone for the Talk-through/Talk-back function as well as connection to MIC/TAPE or CD.
In SETUP mode it is possible to:
1. Select or deselect Frequencies.
2. Set tone duration of 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 seconds.
3. Option of selecting or deselecting storage capacity.
4. You may turn off the tone when changing frequency or channel.
5. There is an automatic 20dB threshold test, standard automatic test, or random 20dB automatic test.
6. Printers accommodated: 24 pin printer, Bubble jet, Laser printer, IBM pro-printer, or any printer of your choice.
7. When using IBM you can choose a carriage-return signal.
8. You may choose to have two separate audiograms, (air and bone), printed out.
9. You may connect or disconnect to the AudioConsole software available from the manufacturer.
Frequencies: 11 Fixed frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
Hearing Level Range: from -10 to 110 dB in 5dB increments
Printer interface: Automatic printout
Serial interface: Automatic transfer 9000 baud
Calibration: Programable to National Standard
Power Supply: mains adapter for 120V AC
Weight Approx.: 1.2 kg. Including accessories
Standard accessories: TDH39 headphones SILENTA noise reducing headset Patient response button Adapter B-71 Bone conductor
Optional extras: Carrying bag Parallel and/or serial cable Software
By listing in this category, you certify that you will comply with all such laws.
In addition, you must include:
1) your complete business name
2) city and state of the business and
3) type of business (i.e., hospital, medical office, manufacturer, distributor, broker, etc.)
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: