OAI Stepper Exposure Analyzer Model 358 Inventory item #OS
This unit is designed for use with the ASM High Intensity, Canon, Nikon, and Ultra tech High Intensity Wafer Steppers. The microprocessor based Model 358 Exposure Analyzer performs measurement, storage and recall of nine series of readings. Reads intensity, energy, and time (1600 mW/cm2, 4000 mJ/cm2, 2.5 seconds maximum). For 365, 400, 420, and 436 nm wavelengths.
• The digital Display provides clear measurements traceable to NIST
• It measures Intensity, Time, and Energy
• It records % deviation over a series of exposures
• The probe wavelength display helps prevent errors in setup
• It has push button operation to provide reliable results
• RS 232 output enables download/record of analyzer measurement results
• The probe is detachable to match the spectral response of many photo resists
• The display readings can be frozen
• Front panel reminders prompt the operator
• Durable aluminum case features handle and probe pouch for portability
Measurements of the case are approximately: 12"x9"x5.5"
Includes power cord and Probe.
This OAI Stepper Exposure Analyzer Model 358 is used surplus in good working & physical condition.
Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all major US holidays.
SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT SPARES