North Atlantic 2250 Digital Analyzing Voltmeter
The 2250 Digital Analyzing Voltmeter is a 16-bit microprocessor based meter that utilizes waveform sampling technology and sophisticated signal processing technologies for measuring voltage and phase angle. Voltage ranges are from 20mV to 500V full scale in 6 ranges. Phase angle measurement from +0.0° to +359.99° phase lead with a 0.01° resolution.
* Frequency range is from 10Hz to 100kHz.
* IEEE-488 1978 GPIB interface
Microwave Specialists, Full Automated Capabilities
We repair and calibrate most manners and makes of electronic test and measurement equipment.
* NIST Traceable Calibrations
* We repair obsolete equipment from Agilent (HP), Fluke, Tektronix, and more.
Test Equipment Sales & Rentals
Discounts on all your test equipment needs.
We offer discounts of up to 70% or more on manufacturers list pricing on reconditioned test and measurement equipment from Agilent(HP), Tektronix, Fluke, Rhode & Schwarz, and many more.
* Money Order or Certified Funds
* California Sales Tax applies to CA residents
1935 Plaza Real Oceanside, CA 92056