CopyCentre 133, 2 Trays w/DADF &
* Copy, print, scan, email, fax, internet fax.
* True 1200 dpi resolution with 256 levels of gray.
* Up to a maximum of 3,100 sheets and 5 paper trays including the bypass tray.
* Feed up to 110 lb. media from most trays.
* First page out time is less than 4.5 seconds.
* Finisher with single and dual stapling available.
* 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2).
* Scan-once-print-many technology and advanced scanning functions.
* High-speed fax modem and JBIG compression.
* Open architecture allows for easy integration with third-party software solutions.
* Maximum duty cycle up to 125,000 pages per month.
* An amazing array of scanning functionality like scan to email, scan to mailbox, scan to PC, scan to file server and scan to FTP or SMB, giving you the ability to electronically file, archive or distribute documents.
* Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate (EA) Toner delivers sharper, more uniform image quality, longer fuser life and less waste.
* Secure print, secure fax, encrypted data transmission and disk image overwrite protection gives you peace of mind.
* Virtually unlimited scan and program ahead while the device is busy printing. This true multi-tasking means you never have to wait!
* Print to mailbox to save and store jobs, then print and copy them from the device when you need them.
* Powerful fax features include high-speed modem, JBIG compression, speed dials and group dials. Fax 2-sided documents automatically and also print incoming faxes 2-sided.
* Job Queue shows all jobs queued in the system and allows easy job prioritization.
* Supplies are easy for anyone to replace, which keeps the machine running without the need for a service call.
* Loaded with features found only in high-end devices like annotation, build job and transparency separators plus sets.
* A large, easy to use touch screen graphical interface and integrated control panel provides convenient access to all advanced features.
* Finisher option has ability for single and dual stapling with multiple position selections.
* A wide array of tools to remotely view status, manage and administer the device.
* Internet fax eliminates toll calls and you don't have to worry about getting a busy signal.
* Scanning features allows you to distribute documents quickly to virtually anywhere in the world and save on your mailing costs.
* Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
* Negative image feature for black-and-white images with a lot of background saves toner consumption.
* Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
* Multiple-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
* Delayed send fax allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
* High-speed fax at 33 Kbps reduces call duration so you save on your phone bills.
* JBIG Compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster.
* Fast page out time of less than 6 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
* Stored programming allows you to store commonly used jobs in memory, so you recall the job quickly, load the originals and press start.
* Consumable supplies are long lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
* Transparency separators enables you to place dividers between pages, and to make hard copy sets to handout, all in one easy operation.
* Interrupt to allow the local user the ability to quickly run a copy job, despite the presence of other jobs in the system.
* Print reports to quickly get information like billing meters, fax mode settings and system data.
* Scan speeds of up to 50 pages per minute, so you can walk away with your documents much sooner.
Features that Enhance Productivity
* Build job to divide a job into numerous segments and apply unique programming to each individual segment.
* Annotation enables you to add text like page number, date or a predetermined phrase to the copy output.
* Watermarks provide the ability to print text, such as "Draft" or "Confidential," in the background of every page of a document.
* Covers allow you to feed the front or back cover page of the document from a different media tray, with or without imaging and also one-sided or two-sided imaging.
* Mixed-sized originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job to produce either mixed size or common sized output.
* Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
* Auto Tray Selection where the machine chooses the correct paper for the copy job based on the size of the originals being scanned.
* Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
* Poster to enlarge an original document onto multiple sheets of paper that can be pasted together to make a large poster.
* Booklet Creation reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per sheet. It prints the pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
* Multiple-up enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as eight-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and ink.
Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate
With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your investments with innovative workflow software from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners and:
* Integrate paper and electronic documents
* Manage and distribute documents effectively
Installation available $125 extra